View Single Post
Old 06-21-2011, 01:21 AM
3m0d0ll Offline

Send a message via AIM to 3m0d0ll Send a message via Skype™ to 3m0d0ll
Default Re: Are you happy with the new forum re-organisation made to PE2K?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
There was a thread made in the announcements forum about the changes where people were welcome to comment before anything was implemented but obviously a lot of people didn't check it. xD While it may seem rushed to you guys, the forum staff has been working on this for months and every decision was carefully considered and discussed.

I know, but it seems to me that none of the comments about how the URPG, ASB, and POL should stay separate were taken into consideration or seriously. :/ I scrolled down and it's WAY to squished... You can't even click on the Gym/Tournaments or Trainer Stats sub-forum directly--you have to click 'Battles' or 'Headquarters', THEN click the sub-forum, which will, imo, cause them to be ignored/forgotten.

Also, I consider myself as a Staff Member--of sorts--and the redesign was NEVER brought to my attention until a thread was posted about it a couple days ago. I think that if you are going to change how something looks, you should ask the Mods and Officials of that section for their opinion, since they know what's best (or at lest I hope that they would).

I have no comment on the RP issue, but it seems that whoever decided the new lay-out idea wanted PE2K to seems as small as possible, which may make it seems that there isn't much to do to a newcomer. Those are my thoughts--or whatever I can think of off the top of my head. I trust that you had the members of PE2K's best interest at heart, but I think this rearrangement did more harm than good.