View Single Post
Old 06-20-2011, 11:46 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: Are you happy with the new forum re-organisation made to PE2K?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
Well Harry suggested in the other thread that maybe Roleplay Discussion could be made Roleplay Discussion and Sign Ups. Then people could sign up in there, and once the RP starts, they can use the thread for discussion. Does that sound like a good idea?
Hmm... That doesn't sound like a bad idea actually. In my experience, a lot of questions were asked in the SU thread even with a DS thread up, so just combining the two in the RP Discussion board sounds like a better alternative. It just looked really cluttered with all of the SU threads moved to the RP board instead of moved to the DS thread I guess, but if people take that suggestion and combine the two threads in the DS section, then it will eventually become uncluttered. I guess that either way the changes are just something that needs to be gotten used to.

EDIT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny_C.002 View Post
User feedback's telling us that a signups + discussion all in one forum (i.e. the thread is first used for sign ups, then for discussion) would probably be the way we'll go. Unfortunately, this does mean that there will be short-term "turmoil" that can't be avoided.
Of course there will be some problems with the changes at first, but it's just something to get used to. Now that I've had time to think it over, it should be fine after everyone gets over the shock they might have experienced and time to get used to the combining of boards and what not.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~

Last edited by CM; 06-20-2011 at 11:49 PM.