View Single Post
Old 06-20-2011, 11:43 PM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Are you happy with the new forum re-organisation made to PE2K?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Momoyia View Post
When you put it like that, then it's more understandable why the changes were made. I mainly speak for myself here when I say I usually don't check the announcements, so I was totally unaware of any changes being discussed. I guess I need to start checking that more often. I think the combination of the URPG, ASB, and Online League will be something that can easily gotten used to. It was just a total shock this morning when I signed on and a lot was different.

But for the RP board, I believe I'm going to have a major difficulty getting used to there not being a SU section now. It just seems so unorganized with that combined with the part of that board where the RPs are. I was wanting to again try to be an active member in RPs and either join one that's up or start a new one, I went to look at the SUs and saw that the section was taken out. I'm just not sure if that was a good decision or not to combine the two sections since it could cause a bit of frustration for those looking to join a RP but have to look through the board to try to find the SUs mixed with the RPs themselve.
Well Harry suggested in the other thread that maybe Roleplay Discussion could be made Roleplay Discussion and Sign Ups. Then people could sign up in there, and once the RP starts, they can use the thread for discussion. Does that sound like a good idea?