View Single Post
Old 06-20-2011, 10:11 PM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Send a message via AIM to Etymology
Default Re: Are you happy with the new forum re-organisation made to PE2K?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velocity View Post
I'm not really happy that the only RPG I can participate in, the ASB, got shoved in with everything else.

On the other hand, apart from that and the whole RP Sign-ups nonsense, it is a lot neater.

I don't feel that there was a lot of member input (or time for it, as you said, Gelatini) so I'm kind of annoyed about that.

W/e. I'm not voting because there's literally two sections of the forum that I ever really use, so I can't judge.
I think you and I are in the same boat in the fact that we don't necessarily use the most active parts of the forum (I mainly lurk around the Pokemon Game sections and the Spriting area). The most active parts seem to be the Groups, Other Chat and those areas. One thing that I did notice was that the Creative Dex was made a subforum, whereas I think it should go in its own board for more notice. I can just see it being another 'PE2K Skins Workshop' this way; it'll get some entries for a while, but eventually it'll die due to lack of notice/interest, which we can increase by actually making it a more noticeable board altogether.

Eh.