View Single Post
Old 06-15-2011, 11:00 AM
Jessu Offline

Send a message via AIM to Jessu Send a message via MSN to Jessu Send a message via Skype™ to Jessu
Default Re: Jessu can has art tiem [Gallery]

Quote:
Originally Posted by The pokemaster View Post
I'd like to request a Pokemorph thingy as well, please. ^.^

Pokemon: Poochyena
Trainer: Grimsley
Extra: If you could, could you make a seperate one that is just Grimsley with Poochyena ears and tail? Thanks so much. :)
May I ask who Grimsley is? o_O The name seems unfamiliar to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceful_Suicune View Post

I know, but critique is how you improve. And when people critique, they don't just point out what's wrong. For instance, I would say that your lugia/igglybuff is creatively done and that the head piece is really representative of an igglybuff, but then I'd say that the rest of the body doesn't really resemble one apart from the colour. I'd also say that I think you should lighten up some of the outlines because the body's main colour is pink and therefore it'll need some lighter outlines, and that the spikes on the back don't have any black outlines, which is too contrasting with the rest of the black outlines. But then I'd say that I wouldn't be able to do better, since it is a difficult request. :) I didn't mean to be rude or anything; I just think that people definitely benefit from critique, and I like to give advice so I can see people improve. :D

~GS.
oic.

Yeah, there wasn't a whole lot I could do to it aside from giving Lugia the headpiece and coloring him pink. Then there was the factor of his secondary color that I wasn't sure what to do with, so I colored it white since Igglybuff's line gets white anyway. I may tweak it later on, I wasn't too happy with the result. xD

kbye

Remember you're loved, and you always will be;
This melody will bring you right back home.

| Factfile | Quotes | Art | Sprites | POL |