Thread: Voice Acting
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011, 01:16 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune
Default Re: Voice Acting

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKim View Post
Okay guys, along with the Spring Cleaning reorganization, I'd like to move the Voice Acting thread to somewhere more fitting (since we do more than just Fan Fiction).

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...66#post3302666

Thoughts?
Lol, Harry, when I click on it, it tells me that I can't access it because I'm not staff. XD But I saw the "Spring Cleaning" thread, and I still don't know where voice acting would go. o: I agree that it probably should be moved from the fan fic section, but I don't know where else. I thought maybe a general "creative" section, where things like videos people have made or songs they've mixed or sung can go or something, but that's probably not a good idea, since other creative things (writing, art) have their own separate sections and they'd be the things that'd go in the creative section. xD So to be honest, I have no idea where it should go.

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.