View Single Post
Old 06-12-2011, 09:43 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune
Default Re: Jessu can has art tiem [Gallery]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessu View Post
Not to offend, but there is more to spriting than just critiquing. A nice comment every once in a while will do, instead of just pointing out what's wrong all the time.
And again, I don't mean to offend. I'm just saying.
I know, but critique is how you improve. And when people critique, they don't just point out what's wrong. For instance, I would say that your lugia/igglybuff is creatively done and that the head piece is really representative of an igglybuff, but then I'd say that the rest of the body doesn't really resemble one apart from the colour. I'd also say that I think you should lighten up some of the outlines because the body's main colour is pink and therefore it'll need some lighter outlines, and that the spikes on the back don't have any black outlines, which is too contrasting with the rest of the black outlines. But then I'd say that I wouldn't be able to do better, since it is a difficult request. :) I didn't mean to be rude or anything; I just think that people definitely benefit from critique, and I like to give advice so I can see people improve. :D

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.