View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 05:56 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16
Default Re: The Botanic Gardens

OOC: You forgot character count for last post

Shadow and Durant went head on with their attacks, neither looking to give up even the slightest bit. Then, Durant’s burn luckily kicked in and he let go of his grip. That was a close call, but I had a feeling Shadow still would have kept it going for a while longer if he needed too. It was a lucky break. Shadow instantly created his illusions just as I had instructed with perfection. Now the Durant was going to have trouble finding the real Shadow. While he tried to, Shadow could easily get off one last attack before I threw my Hyperball at Iron Ant Pokémon. I pulled out my Hyperball and my Calming Fragrance Plus.

“Alright Shadow, use Dark Pulse.” I called out. Even at full blasts I didn’t think it would knock the Iron Beast out. I wasn’t sure what else to use. I was definitely not using another Fire attack, it was too risky. The only other thing was physical attacks and I didn’t want Shadow to get too close to the Durant. I was fairly confident that Dark Pulse would be all I needed to capture the Pokémon. I didn’t want to be too cocky, but like I said earlier, being too confident was not always a good thing. I knew Durant still had some fight left in him so he could still pull some crazy attack. I couldn’t let me guard down yet. Shadow and his clones moved forward towards the Durant, I could see a dark ring of energy forming around the necks of Shadow and his clones. They twirled their necks, spinning the Dark Pulse around faster and faster until mini disk of energy flew off and headed straight towards the Iron Ant Pokémon.

As soon as I saw that, I pressed the center button on my Hyperball and enlarged it. Then I quickly let the fumes from the bottle flow out and go towards the wild Pokémon, hopefully calming it down a bit. The Calming Fragrance usually instantly relaxed the wild Pokémon, at least to my knowledge that’s what it did. I watched the ball soar through the air, just seconds behind the Dark Pulses. It was going to be a close call, but I think I timed it right. If not then I was going to have to try again quickly, but the odds seemed to be in my favor.

Last edited by Bumblebee16; 06-11-2011 at 06:19 PM.