Energy: 100%
Energy Ball

Wild

[-] P(oo)upitar (M)
Ability: Shed Skin
Health: 100%
Energy: 100%
Rock Slide

Woobat opened her mouth wide, feeling energy gather from her body and into her gaping jaws. A sphere of glowing green popped into existence there, and it doubled in size as Woobat fed it with what little chlorophyllic power she had. The ball of glowing plant energy then flew like a rocket at Pupitar, where it exploded violently against the hard shell-Pokemon's, well, hard shell. Pupitar shook angrily as the ache in its side stung, like somebody had dumped aloe onto a gash he had. However, the attack left Woobat panting for breath more than her opponent.
[Energy Ball: Woobat, -18% Energy; Pupitar, -14% HP]

Pupitar was angry now at being attacked in its home turf. It rocked so that it was facing Woobat, then it suddenly let loose a burst of gasses from its inside and launched itself into the air. Woobat watched in confusion as the Pupitar fell back to earth, glowing, at suicidal speed. However, when the Pokemon slammed into the stony ground, the answer became clear, in the form of a massive pile of rocks breaking off the mountainside and flying at Woobat. Woobat screamed in pain as the rocks hit her, bruising and battering her eyes, body, and wings. She groaned as the stony tide receded, wanting to go home.
[Rock Slide: Woobat, -19% HP; Pupitar, -7% Energy]

Tsuna

[-] Woobat (F)
Ability: Unaware
Health: 81%
Energy: 82%

Wild

[-] Pupitar (M)
Ability: Shed Skin
Health: 86%
Energy: 93%

Options
1. Attack
2. Capture
3. Flee

You have 16 Safari Points left.

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D

Last edited by Velocity; 06-12-2011 at 03:46 AM. Reason: Aesthetics.