View Single Post
Old 06-09-2011, 09:38 AM
Buzzer Offline

Default Re: The Botanic Gardens

OOC: OMG it was but yeah duo repellents =/= good encounter list.
NBP:
Buzz was stood at the edge of the outpost, when he heard a familiar barking. Sure enough, a guy and a Houndoom were walking towards him. He shook Buzz's hand. "I'm Cameron. Not sure if you know already, but I'm just here for a Durant. You don't look too happy to be here so I'll make this fast," he said.

Buzz was surprised, he hadn't realised he didn't look to happy. In reality he was just glad it wasn't at Mount Deckbi. Cameron swiftly pulled out a curious spray bottle. It was like the normal repels sold at the Park Shop but it was a different colour, Buzz assumed it was either a custom item developed by Cameron or he had won it in one of the Parks events.

Within seconds Cameron had sprayed himself in the repellent, and before Buzz could do anything about it; Cameron had sprayed Buzz in it too. It was an unpleasant combination of smells and Buzz wasn't entirely sure what he was repelling just from the smell. Although he guessed the easy way to attract a Durant was to repel Normal and Grass types, which were in abundance in the Gardens.

“So, shall we get moving?” Cameron asked. “I don’t want to waste too much of your time and I want to find Durant as quickly as possible. This repellent I brought should do the trick. So that, along with this disk should make my chances incredibly high.” He clicked in the Durant Voice Disk into his slightly worn Poké Player. A rather shrill call followed by a metallic scratching.

Buzz smiled rather blankly as the events had happened so quickly he could barely say anything. "Haha, yeah let's get moving, but don't worry about my time. We get paid by the hour," Buzz joked, "come on then. This way." Buzz pointed up a slightly dusty path amongst the green field. In the distance a small clump of trees could be seen. There were lots of flowers swaying gently in the breeze.

Buzz listened carefully and sure enough the same metallic scratching, from the disk, could be heard nearby. "Well, it seems like there is a Durant nearby, assuming i'm not mistaken," announced Buzz. Looking around, he couldn't see any sign of the Iron Ant Pokémon.

There was a sudden scuttling noise and Buzz found himself on the ground. The Durant had been underground and had decided to surface right beneath where Buzz was standing. The foot high metallic ant was known for its speed; it was the fastest of all steel types.

"Well here it is; I'm going to assume you want to battle," Buzz said standing up and stepping away.

----
Battle Stats:
?/?/Durant - 100%
vs

Trainer Stats:
Trainer: Cameron
Pokemon Encountered:
Encounters Remaining: 15
MCR: 5030 / 25000
Total Items: Honey (5x), Duo Type Repellent (1x) ACTIVE, Deluxe Honey (2x), Full Restore (4x), Pokeplayer (1x), Durant Voice Disk (1x), Durant Voice Disk (successful 1/5 used), Calming Fragrance Plus (3x), Soothing Fragrance Plus (2x), Calming Fragrance Max (1x), Pokedoll (13x), Digital Camera (1x), Park Balls (3x), Hyperballs (8x), Supreme Parkball (1x), Superball (3x), Master Ball (2x)

-----

Spoiler:

Pokemon: Houndooom
Nickname: Shadowpanther
Ability: Early Bird
Nature: Gentle
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Dark Pulse, Solarbeam, Hidden Power (Ice), Sunny Day, Snatch, Torment, Taunt, Substitute, Will-o-Wisp, Payback, Sludge Bomb, Snore, Rest, Secret Power, Double Team, Captivate, Rest, Iron Tail, Facade, Swagger, Strength, Sucker Punch, Super Fang, Counter, Reversal
Other Info: Always out of his Pokeball and always have to bring him

Pokemon: Gardevoir
Nickname: Mindbender
Ability: Synchronize
Nature: Calm
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Thunderbolt, Snatch, Grass Knot, Attract, Thunder Wave, Rest, Sleep Talk, Protect, Substitute, Reflect, Light Screen, Taunt, Shadow Ball, Hidden Power (Fire), Psych Up, Skill Swap, Rain Dance, Trick Room, Focus Blast, Swagger, Charge Beam, Energy Ball, Torment, Will-o-Wisp, Icy Wind, Encore, Will-o-Wisp, Confuse Ray, Heal Bell, Shadow Sneak
Other Info: (Anything else you want to mention here)

Pokemon: Porygon-Z
Nickname: Cybershock
Ability: Download
Nature: Calm
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Ice Beam, Shadow Ball, Toxic, Thunder Wave, Substitute, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Hidden Power (Fighting), Psychic, Dark Pulse, Protect, Icy Wind, Trick Room, Rain Dance, Reflect, Pain Spilt, Barrier, Trick
Other Info: (Anything else you want to mention here)