View Single Post
Old 06-03-2011, 10:35 PM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

Default Re: GYM LEADER Applications

Well. Hm.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3m0d0ll View Post
Should be under "Theme" where your, er, RANT is...
Rant? -cough-
At any rate, didn't realize. I'll make a fix.

Meaning that the first pair of Pokemon the challenger send out must have a base Speed of 100 or greater and/or must weight at least 220 lbs.?
One of the challenger's Pokemon must be 100 speed or greater; the other must be 220 lbs or above.
You only need to state your six default Pokemon (in this case, it's Alakazam, Sceptile, Charizard, Lapras, Snorlax, and Magnezone). The others (Hydregion and Weavile) can be switched in later by posting here.

Wild cards are Pokemon that are usable whether or not they fit your theme. So if your theme was "Fire-types only", then you could use Venusaur to prevent yourself from being swept by Water-types. Etc, etc.

Whoops.
-

Tossing this in, just 'cuz~
Bold indicates that the Pokemon is in both groups.

Pokemon with base speed ≥ 100:
Charizard, Fearow, Raichu, Ninetales, Tentacruel, Dodrio, Voltorb, Typhlosion, Miltank, Linoone, Slaking, Flygon, Salamence, Staraptor, Volcarona, Simisage, Simisear, Simipour, Garchomp, Emolga, Kadabra, Rapidash, Scyther, Electabuzz, Manectric, Lopunny, Mismagius, Zoroark, Cryogonal, Mienshao, Liepard, Infernape, Galvantula, Durant, Gengar, Tauros, Jumpluff, Espeon, Froslass, Archeops, Purugly, Scolipede, Serperior, Swoobat, Persian, Starmie, Sneasel, Floatzel, Ambipom, Cinccino, Zebstrika, Whimsicott, Dugtrio, Alakazam, Sceptile, Swellow, Weavile, Jolteon, Aerodactyl, Crobat, Electrode, Accelgor, and Ninjask.

Pokemon with weight ≥ 220 lbs.:
Venusaur, Tropius, Meganium, Boldore, Rampardos, Salamence, Graveler, Munchlax, Haxorus, Dusknoir, Garbodor, Claydol, Spiritomb, Ferrothorn, Shelgon, Rhyhorn, Scizor, Dewgong, Exeggutor, Rhydon, Donphan, Lairon, Forretress, Ursaring, Tangrowth, Machamp, Wailmer, Slaking, Cloyster, Jellicent, Abomasnow, Electivire, Druddigon, Lickilicky, Cryogonal, Magnezone, Bronzong, Crustle, Scolipede, Tyranitar, Metang, Onix, Dragonite, Lapras, Mantine, Camerupt, Gyarados, Hariyama, Glalie, Gigalith, Beartic, Rhyperior, Mamoswine, Golem, Hippowdon, Torterra, Golurk, Probopass, Aggron, Wailord, Steelix, Snorlax, and Metagross.

This shows that your possible roster would be WAY too big. How about you have to use all four of the bolded Pokemon, and one other Pokemon from each group to make your six? It's either this, come up with a new theme, or pitch a compromise at me.
Hm. I suppose that that's possible. I'll make the needed changes.

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D