View Single Post
Old 05-29-2011, 01:00 AM
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.

Send a message via AIM to Gem N Ems Send a message via MSN to Gem N Ems Send a message via Skype™ to Gem N Ems
Default Re: Pokemon: Team StormRiders [PG-13] [Gold; Best Pokemon Author; MotY'10]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceful_Suicune View Post
Wow, you replied to nearly everything. xD

xD That's what I was saying. But, however, I could imagine her placing a paw on his skin under his mouth. Uhh, yeah. Definitely human-like. x3 Which is why you need to keep in mind that these are definitely not human--they're pokemon.

Ahh, right, I see. Was that explained, or was it more ambiguous? Well, of course I understand it now, since you just explained it, but I had no idea before.

Ahh, right. I see. Makes more sense now. The reason I keep questioning things is just to clear it up, not to prove you wrong or be like "You suck!" or anything. xDDD

I think you could have gotten that across more clearly; although she did seem to have some sort of a breakdown, it wasn't entirely clear that her emotions were the reason she was taken so easily. Yeah, I know. xD

Ahaha, yeah, he was great. Pretty much. :P I just remember him whacking Jirachi on the head. xD Just wondering. ;3 Well it depends how long you think you can make it. xD No, writing less complex stories is definitely not the answer. Not that you were seriously considering it, but yeah. A sequel, hey?

Yeah. :3 Go Lani. Well, in all fairness she was preoccupied, but she also didn't seem to care much about Lani and put her personal troubles before the safety of others... I don't hate her. I don't hate anyone so far. xD Oh, really? I've never hated any of my characters... I figure that if I let my emotion get in the way of my writing, then I might not portray them correctly. I dunno; I like all my characters, no matter how they are. xD Yes, yes they do.

~GS
Yeah, I know. I'm really bad for that kinda thing. xD I don't really 'think' when I write, so much as imagine things in my mind. I could say 'under his mouth' or something, I kinda forgot Elekid's didn't have chins. XD *scratches head* Now that I imagine it, if she lifts up his chin his whole body might follow. XDDDDDDDD

And no, it wasn't explained anywhere, because it hasn't been explained yet. xD I like keeping readers in the dark about a few things until it's the right time to explain it. I was planning to explain the whole thing a little further in. xD

Nah, it's fine. It's been so long I think most people have forgotten. xD It's good to clear some things up.

Yeah. I could re-write it later to convey that part more clearly. Again, some things I have to say later will clear that up. xD

Nope, definitely not writing less complex stories. I couldn't if I tried, anyway. xD And yeah, a sequel. I have the end of this one planned out, and little things in between, but they're all subject to change. And the main purpose of the sequel I have in my head. If anything, I'd love for this arc to be like a trilogy, but I just won't have time to write it all. I'm a little slow. xD So it would take me like 10 years just to write them all. XD But aw well.

Well maybe hate is the wrong word. I can still portray everyone effectively; my opinion doesn't affect that. But they feel so alive now. If Tali was here I'll probably just flick her on the nose and tell her to stop being such a bossy little thing. XD But I know what she's like (cause I created her) and soon everyone else can read up on her, too. Next chapter, I think it is, or the one after, explains a lot about her. So yeah. xD

Team StormRiders is BACK. Read it here!
.......................--> art duo with: Xanthe | bff: k_pop |
Links