View Single Post
Old 05-28-2011, 11:47 PM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune
Default Re: Pokemon: Team StormRiders [PG-13] [Gold; Best Pokemon Author; MotY'10]

Wow, you replied to nearly everything. xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumori Gem View Post
Well technically, no, they don't have chins. xD But it seems odd to like, not have a chin or something. I don't know, I guess I still write about them like they're sorta human. x3

Yes, that was meant to be in italics. xD I thought I'd changed it but I guess not.

What Rye saw was his mother summoned from his subconscious, yes, like the other figments from his past. But more than that, because Darkrai is controlling (partly) his nightmare, he can create illusions that are more real. However, if Rye's will is strong enough he can override Darkrai's illusions so they can be seen in a positive light...I don't even think that makes sense to you. XD Oh well, I tried.
xD That's what I was saying. But, however, I could imagine her placing a paw on his skin under his mouth. Uhh, yeah. Definitely human-like. x3 Which is why you need to keep in mind that these are definitely not human--they're pokemon.

Ahh, right, I see. Was that explained, or was it more ambiguous? Well, of course I understand it now, since you just explained it, but I had no idea before.

Quote:
Rye told Zanna a while ago (in the letter and beforehand, I think) that his father was creating an army of dark Pokemon, hence Zanna already had suspicions he had something to do with it. I mean, it was just a guess she threw at Virok, but it was right because he ended up telling her it was him anyway. xD

Tali's a little distraught by the whole thing. She was too mentally unstable to do much. I'll clear this up later on, but the Buizel has a lot on her mind right now. Just that she was too weak to fight back. And I don't mean physically, I mean mentally.
Ahh, right. I see. Makes more sense now. The reason I keep questioning things is just to clear it up, not to prove you wrong or be like "You suck!" or anything. xDDD

I think you could have gotten that across more clearly; although she did seem to have some sort of a breakdown, it wasn't entirely clear that her emotions were the reason she was taken so easily. Yeah, I know. xD

Quote:
I loved Alakazam. xD The old guy with the cane, haha. And yeah, they'll come back later. There's too many things for me to fit into this story, so perhaps in the sequel. Or perhaps I should write less complex stories. XD Maybe.

Lani's a tough one, she ought to be okay...when she comes to. =x You'll see the others soon enough as well. Tali isn't the best Pokemon to have around, no. I kind of hate her to be honest. xD I love that I can create characters I hate as well as like. She's really quite stubborn. Then again, she and Zanna have that in common. x3
Ahaha, yeah, he was great. Pretty much. :P I just remember him whacking Jirachi on the head. xD Just wondering. ;3 Well it depends how long you think you can make it. xD No, writing less complex stories is definitely not the answer. Not that you were seriously considering it, but yeah. A sequel, hey?

Yeah. :3 Go Lani. Well, in all fairness she was preoccupied, but she also didn't seem to care much about Lani and put her personal troubles before the safety of others... I don't hate her. I don't hate anyone so far. xD Oh, really? I've never hated any of my characters... I figure that if I let my emotion get in the way of my writing, then I might not portray them correctly. I dunno; I like all my characters, no matter how they are. xD Yes, yes they do.

~GS

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.