Park Event Items
Park Event Items
- Aprijuice Drink: Changes the Nature of 1 Pokémon you've caught in the Park.
- Bellow Disks: One-time usage only and breaks after that use. 100% to encounter a Pokemon from an area (both are randomly rolled when you receive this item) of the specific rank.
- Capture Balls:
- Supreme Park Ball - (Works way better than a Hyper Ball) Adds 30% to the final capture rate
- Master Ball - Captures any Pokemon without fail, except Legends (100%)
- Casteliacone: Cures poison, badly poison, paralysis, sleep, burn, freeze, confusion, and infatuation.
- Category Repellant: Repels an entire Rank (Normal, Legendary, etc)
- A. The Location Costumes: (Meteor Valley, Mt. Deckbi, Mt. Oktori, Great Lakes, Botanical Gardens, The Woods, Abandoned Power Plant, Outer Heavens) – Give the user five extra encounters in the given area. One time use.
- B. Remove MCR (amount removed was told at given event.)
- Deluxe Honey x1 - Double Encounters @ 100% for 3 consecutive battles
- Digital Camera Power Lens - [add on; two time uses] (Take a picture of a Common/Uncommon to give them the "blind eye"; they can NEVER escape, despite whatever circumstances arrive)
- Digital Camera Zoom Lens: Pictures taken with this will have its price increased by twice the normal; will break after 1 RP expedition.
- Dirt Shovel: Creates a Berry Patch (self-explanatory)
- Elemental Orb: Type orb used for drawing different types closer. Ex: Fire orb attracts Fire types in Deckbi. Rolled like incidents. 1 for Fire type, 2 for original mon. Lasts for 5 turns.
- Extended Edition Voice Disk: 8 rolls to encounter mon instead of 5. Intermediate Rank mon or lower.
- Glossy Lens: Permanent attachment for camera that gives pictures an extra 500 of worth.
- Hall Pass: Lets you take an additional mon out of the Park (including Endurance runs).
- Heal Powder: Cures poison, badly poison, paralysis, sleep, burn, freeze, confusion, and infatuation.
- Lava Cookie: Cures poison, badly poison, paralysis, sleep, burn, freeze, confusion, and infatuation.
- Love Potion (provides 3 additional encounters in the Park) x1
- Magnet Scent: 100% Rate for one extra encounter on a run. 50% Rate for two extra encounters.
- Mega Puffin - [One time use](Attracts 1 Uncommon/Intermediate/Rare Pokemon)
- Oak’s Hoax: This little clank should go under any ParkBall/SuperBall. Adds 15% to the final capture rate.
- Oak's Parcel: Breaks after first usage. Allows you to see the ranks that you got rolled in your encounter.
- Oak's Trinket: Adds 15% (direct addition) to final capture rate.
- Old Gateau: Cures poison, badly poison, paralysis, sleep, burn, freeze, confusion, and infatuation.
- Perfumes: Hotwire (Fire), Sea Breeze (Flying), Strong Will (Fighting), Fleeting Impulse (Electric), Flower Concerto (Poison), Darkside (Psychic), Nightstalker (Dark), White Queen (Ice), Candy Spice (Normal), Ripple Effect (Water), Geostorm (Ground), Essence of Life (Ghost), Belladonna (Grass), Mighty Man-thing (Rock), Ladybird (Bug), Ancient Perfume (Dragon) - These can attract an additional encounter if used at the beginning of the RP. The encounter will be Common, Rare, Special OR Legendary
- Perfume Spray (Attracts stage 1 pokemon in a double encounter Battle)
- Premium Honey -- 75% chance of a double battle when used on Honey Trees
- Ranger's Delight [three time uses] (Fully heals your Pokemon and cures their status')
- Duo Type Repellant (Repel two types of your choice; to be used in the Botanic Gardens) x1
- Hyper Repellent - (repels all basic Pokemon)
- Revival Herb: Revives a KO'd Pokemon and leaves it at 50% of its Max HP.
- Smoke Ball: 75% escape rate. One used per escape attempt.
- Squirter Bottle V6.9 (3 Squirts: apply anywhere)
- Status Bomb: Affects the target with the specific status without fail.
- Status Smoke Bomb: Inflicts one Status (rolled by Ranger) to the Wild Pokémon encountered, and it’s Eco-Friendly!
- Super Squirt Nozzle: Fix this gadget to the Squirt Bottle (must be owned) to upgrade it to the finest level. With this, you are able to net 3x $1000 Berries in any Berry Patch its used in.
- Baby Teeth - 1 more additional Encounters than the normal Encounters(15); making it 16
- Decayed Teeth - 2 more additional Encounters than the normal Encounters(15); making it 17
- Gold Teeth - 3 more additional Encounters than the normal Encounters(15); making it 18.
- Unova Spray: Your RP will only consist of B/W Pokemon.
- Vespiquen’s Tear: Add this ingredient to your Honey. Enhances your chances to 95% from the usual 50%.
- (???) Add this to the abandoned compartment in the back of the PokeDoll to give it life. Throw it at a Pokémon to distract it for an ample amount of time, giving you an open opportunity to attack at full force. Does 15% Damage.
- Escape Package (Pokedoll + Poketoy + Fluffy Tail + Slowpoke Tail)
- Hi Def Voice Disk - like a regular Voice Disk, only 20% chance
Last edited by WinterVines; 04-06-2012 at 11:25 PM.
Reason: adding in extra items