View Single Post
Old 05-14-2011, 01:38 AM
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-

Send a message via AIM to Ant2011
Default Re: Dawn of a New Era

Professor Ginko sat in his lab alone. The autumn sunlight poured in from the windows. He was reading information about the slew of new trainers bound for Suvaty. Some of these trainers seemed more capable than others but who was he to judge? He was a short, eccentric, old man. He was about 4 feet tall and looked to be 70 years old. His skin was tanned and his hair was snow white. He wore a pair of odd glasses, the right lens was cracked and the left was green. His labcoat pockets were filled with paper and pens, his shirt was a purple polo, his pants were wrinkled khakis, and he wore slippers. He sighed, "Well, the ship should be here soon, and then they'll need to deal with the route to me."

"This is your captian speaking, I'd like to take a moment to thank you for choosing to sail with us to Suvaty, and please enjoy your stay on this luxurious island. We'll be landing soon so please, take this time to gather your luggage, Pokemon, and children." The ship was filled with the clamor of hundreds of trainers and beach-goers. Suvaty was well known for its resorts and beaches, but a handful of people on that ship didn't care, they came for the Pokemon.

((OOC: You may begin now))