View Single Post
Old 05-11-2011, 12:42 AM
Sieses Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sieses
Default Re: Abode of Twilight [RP]

Jerald Itami
Gatekeeper-Diablos-Evil
Nexen Citadel Spire

Jerald had hardly taken any steps before he noticed Daigali heading toward him. As the man entered the room he kneeled humbly in front of Jerald. "Forgive my lateness Jerald." The other man said in a polite tone that annoyed Jerald. "My mind was elsewhere. I feel that I have just missed an audience with the master, what would you have me do?"

Jerald turned and started walking toward the Dark Corridor. He hated when people talked and acted so polite and formal. It was so orderly in his eyes, and his past would show a great dislike of order. He stopped directly in front of it.

“What do I want you to do? First, stop acting so polite; it annoys me. Second, don’t let your mind get elsewhere during the mission.” His said coldly, but when he turned around there was a grin plastered on his face that made it hard to take the previous statement seriously. It was, though.

“The master, however, wants you to come with me to the Undercity. We’re lookin’ for those four Gatekeepers who escaped and are opposing us. I’m supposed to use Diablos to corrupt as many of them as possible, ‘cause apparently we don’t have enough Gatekeepers on our side. That’s about it. I guess you’re there to help me find them, and help me fight.” He took a step into the Corridor, but turned back around to Daigali, seemingly remembering something. “I don’t think we’re supposed to confront them directly, though. Not yet, at least. Also, I was told to tell you that you are one step towards what you need, whatever that means.” With that, he stepped the rest of the way through the Corridor.

Jerald stepped out in front of a Gate in the Undercity. He had figured that if you are looking for a Gatekeeper, you might as well start near a gate. He saw no signs that they were in the immediate area, however that didn’t mean they hadn’t been here. “So, what we should do now?” Jerald questioned, assuming that Daigali followed him through the Corridor.

Signature made by Charmander009!