View Single Post
Old 05-10-2011, 12:49 PM
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.

Send a message via AIM to Gem N Ems Send a message via MSN to Gem N Ems Send a message via Skype™ to Gem N Ems
Default Re: Team StormRiders [PG-13] [Gold; Best Pokemon Author; MotY'10]

Quote:
That's weird. :P If I ever publish a book, I'm going to bold it. xD
That's cool. To each their own, eh? xD

Quote:
What's to think about? I'm telling you the correction. xD
Well, yeah, kinda. And I get what you're saying. But I don't have to use a semi-colon or whatever in every instance like that. I think it depends on the person/editor for books. What I've seen is in some books a person will use a semi-colon/dash etc. and others won't. Personal preference, I guess. xD

Quote:
Not a fetish. You just use them instead of semicolons/periods. o:
Indeed I do. xD

Quote:
Hey, I'm offering my view. I wouldn't call a dog a fox just because it looks like one.
Yup, I know, I got it. It's just that in my view I think I would use the word dog. Considering they are dog-like creatures. I'm giving my Pokemon knowledge to know what animals are. xD There are regular bugs and stuff in Talzere, too.

Quote:
Which is why I said that it's when a character addresses another. Should I just stop these corrections and stick to the literal typos?
Nope, it's okay. Did I miss that part? xD Sorry.

Quote:
Yeah, I just thought it was funny since I realised similarities. :P Doesn't bother me either. Well, not that I like him as such, because I know he's a sicko, but more that I find him interesting. Yeah, most of my characters have spur of the moment names. Only ones I plan or the recurring ones have preconceived ones. Ah, I see.

It's fine. I haven't posted a chapter in, like, months. Stuff to do, dwindling motivation, other stories, etc.
So much stuff to do and writing has to come second. *sigh* ;_____;

Team StormRiders is BACK. Read it here!
.......................--> art duo with: Xanthe | bff: k_pop |
Links