View Single Post
Old 05-09-2011, 02:52 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: [RP] Dusk of Broken Harmony [RP] (A Pokémon Role Play)

OoC: Sorry for the wait. Been really busy plus the quick posting between a few players just totally messed me up. From what I can tell right now I just need to play as Agana, but if I am mistaken please let me know.

Agana Lilith
Human

Human City, her office
Agana patiently waited for this girl to enter. Cher was on her lap, purring as she purred. Wolfgang had moved to the front of the desk. He kept his red eyes on the door as Venom slithered under the desk to be hidden. It wasn't long until the door opened to reveal a young woman. She had appeared nervous, and Agana couldn't help but smile a bit. She's let that this girl entered the room itself without permission. (I think I forgot to mention this, but there is a hallway between the elevator and the office so permission needs to be given for anyone to enter the room.)

"Um, hello, Ma'am. I... I had an idea of sorts. You see, I bond well with Pokemon and I was thinking that we could use more information on the Legendary Beasts' movements. With your permission, Ma'am, I'd like to try and... find this information for you."

Agana then had a small glare in her eyes. She was not tapping the wooden desk with her nails, not pleased. No one, absolutely no one, spoke to her unless she have to go ahead. Walking in was one thing, but speaking was another. Wolfgang growled at the young woman, also noticing that Agana didn't say that this girl could speak.

"This is rather interesting," she said, her voice low. "I was just thinking of finding out what's going on behind the scenes with them. Makes me wonder why you now come to me with this idea."

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~