Thread: [Pokemon] [IA] A Werewolf in Lilycove
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2011, 12:20 AM
Giratina Offline

Default Re: [IA] A Werewolf in Lilycove

>Another warehouse! Yay! Check to see if there is anything useful in there.
Cautiously, you step inside. This room looks very similar to the previous one, but there are different contents inside; after sniffing around, you decide that none of them are of use to you. (They also smelled pretty nasty, which probably contributed to your decision.) You do note the presence of a sign which says something about not letting fire into the building, whatever that means...
>If there's nothing, it's time to leave this place and head out into the wide open world.
> Stay alert. You are half-Pokemon now, so you might be susceptible to Pokeball capture.
>Find out where you are. Look for some sort of landmark.
You decide that everything of importance has been done now, and set to work seeing if there's any way to travel to farther lands. This place looks fairly large, but you notice there's a beach shoreline nearby. Figuring you can follow this to a good destination, you start walking along beside it.

However, it eventually becomes apparent that you're not going anywhere; you just followed the shoreline completely, and now here you are, directly where you started...

"Wigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewiggle."
~ World famous singing sensation, Stefan Gordy.

(For the longest time I was telling myself that I would come back to PE2K once I had something artsy and cool to contribute... but that's too much effort. GIRA IS BACK!)

(vpp da)