Old 04-26-2011, 07:49 PM
bleepbloop Offline

Send a message via AIM to bleepbloop
Default Re: [RP] Pokémon: Dark Science - Black Consernation

Nikolai Holmes
Xexan Bodygaurd
Xexan Secret Location Alpha, Pinwheel Forest, Unova
Affected RPers: n/a

I was thinking hard while searching through the documents I had laid out before me, looking for something, anything really, that would help me find out where father was being held. I had no idea if he was even still alive or not, but he had to be. A monster of a man like him would never willingly be taken to Siphon. How could he? I’m still amazed that father could even be overpowered. I needed to find answers and fast. I’m not sure how long it would be until the damn tempest virus would take to reach across the nation. I wasn’t sure how long I was in my office, but I didn’t want to be disturbed so I locked the door. I wasn’t sure if that would do anything, but so far it hasn’t so I wasn’t worried. My senses were on constant alert as usual. That’s when I sensed someone coming, it was Rolph, one of the newer scientists at Xexan.

I waited until I was sure he was right in front of my door before saying, “What is it Rolph? I’m rather busy here.”

I could see his aura jump a bit in surprise as he stopped his hand from knocking on the door, but as always he kept his voice calm as he replied, “You know I hate it when you do that. Besides I have a new assignment for you, if you’d let me in.”

I let out a sigh and walked over to the door to unlock it, “What is it this time? It better be something interesting, all I’ve been doing since I joined up is research. It’s been boring as hell.”

The man who stood before me was a pale green, and where his ears should’ve been were huge flowers. He wore a white lab coat and his flowery dress made him look like he was the most ‘fabulous’ <OOC:it's rather hard to be sarcastic when wrighting :D IC:> man in Xexan. Honestly though, I couldn’t a man stand to be a Bellosom Pokemorph, but that was just me, ”Well it should be, you’ve been given a top priority mission. You are to be the personal guard of Ms. Fennel Yew. The details are in this folder,” Rolph told me while handing the manila folder to me.

I started to go through the folder, not much was in it just a photo, some background info and other crap that I never pay attention to. “Thanks Rolph, I think this actually might be interesting for once, being a guard for the creator of the K1-A3 experiments is bound to have some fun. Anyway I might even get to find out more info on my father’s whereabouts…” that last part I said more to myself than anything. I let Rolph take his leave, to be honest the guy creeps me out sometimes, and headed back to my desk to organize the mess of paper that was laid about. I wasn’t quite sure where she was but it shouldn’t be too hard to find her when all I have to do is search for the right aura. After cleaning my office, I slipped through the shadows in search of Fennel, wondering how she would take this.

My awesome nooby Urpg stats -==-==- my awesome nooby ASB stats i'm accepting all aim battles just pm me if you want one