View Single Post
Old 04-26-2011, 07:49 AM
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.

Send a message via AIM to Gem N Ems Send a message via MSN to Gem N Ems Send a message via Skype™ to Gem N Ems
Default Re: Team StormRiders [PG-13] [Gold; Best Pokemon Author; MotY'10]

Quote:
Originally Posted by k_pop View Post
Another wooow from me.
Poor Rye, still stuck in that dreamworld, but he's not being plagued by terrors right now, gaining something from it.
And Zanna seems to have walked into trouble...again. ^^; Hopefully, she finds a way out of it too. And where's Jarre and the others? That Torchic's not gonna be happy when he finds out what's been happening. *shakes head*
And the other heartbreaker of this chapter, Tali and Rakai. What a horribly twisted situation they have gotten into. I wonder what she'll think when she sees what's happened with Zanna and Rye. Will probably seem familiar.
*sighs* Well, you may have rushed it, but it's still part of your awesome storytelling. Will be waiting for the next one.

And I caught a couple of your typos from rushing. All from the first post though. ^^'

Well what? oO Hehe, you didn't finish the adjective there.

Think that should be it.

Can't see through opaque. Think you're looking for transparent and translucence there? ^^'
Bleh, thanks for catching those, Kris. xD And yes, I meant translucent. I keep putting opaque in it's place and forgetting its a solid thing. >.<

I think I really need to put in a couple of happy moments soon because everything I've written so far seems very, very sad. xD Thanks for reading!

Team StormRiders is BACK. Read it here!
.......................--> art duo with: Xanthe | bff: k_pop |
Links

Last edited by Gem N Ems; 04-27-2011 at 04:10 AM.