View Single Post
Old 04-26-2011, 12:04 AM
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.

Send a message via AIM to Gem N Ems Send a message via MSN to Gem N Ems Send a message via Skype™ to Gem N Ems
Default Re: Team StormRiders [PG-13] [Gold; Best Pokemon Author; MotY'10]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grassy_Aggron View Post
Oh my 0o' Zanna, quite a pickle you've gotten yourself into. Arguably, I believe even Skye would have reacted the same way...So your anger is just. No one should be used.

Poor Rye. At least his mother was able to talk to him and finally rest in peace. She is right about light and darkness...But I believe that even for those born in darkness, like Maske, they can find their way into the light too.

And Tali! Wow. I feel bad for her now. Even Rakai...He did what he thought was right, and still cares for her. He may be darker, but he still loves her. Throwing her in a cage...He probably did it to protect her from the "red eyes" around Lani.

I dislike Virok. >( He's one of those guys that wants things done no matter what the cost. Zanna isn't like that and wants to do things right, of course she'd be angry. PEOPLE OR POKEMON ARE NOT TOOLS. /rant

Originally I wasn't going to have her appear, but then it was for the better. Poor Rye seeing his mother again after such a long time. And even thinking that he would hate him because of what he'd become. Such a naive kid. xD

Yeah, Tali. And Rakai. And Tali. xD I wrote part of the chapter and where I made Rakai darker than he was shown here, then I went back and edited it. He's dark but, like Rye, he still has a side that remembers his former self; he isn't like Scythe, who has no memory of what she was before she was turned.

I wanted to get to that part for a while. In the next chapter it explains a lot more about their history and things in the Missionary before it all started to collapse, so...more of a filler chapter? ^^; Regardless, I'm still looking forward to writing it. And thanks for reading!

Team StormRiders is BACK. Read it here!
.......................--> art duo with: Xanthe | bff: k_pop |
Links