View Single Post
Old 04-19-2011, 04:23 AM
Seawolf Offline
I has a stik

Send a message via AIM to Seawolf
Default Re: Leaves/Temporary Leaves/I'm Back Thread

I'll try and keep this short.

To be honest, I lost interest in Pokemon a long time ago. Yeah, it's a fun series and I'll always have fond memories of my time with it, but I've moved on.

I'm afraid I've also lost my enthusiasm for the forums. It doesn't seem like there's nearly as much activity as there used to be, and the majority of my friends are gone now. I've spent close to 6 years as a member of PE2K, and while they have been fun, I think it's finally time for me to leave.

I met some amazing people here, and I wouldn't mind staying in touch with some of you. I think most people know my email or my Xbox Live username, so please feel free to send me messages through those if you like. If you don't know them and want to keep in contact with me or something, just send me a PM and I'll give you the information.

I'll check in from time to time, but I won't really be active. I think it would also be cool if my URPG Pokemon were auctioned off, if that's possible. I used to love URPG, and I wouldn't mind having my fake pocket monsters go to people who love and support the URPG as I used to.

I had a great time here, and I will miss you guys. Please take care.

Last edited by Seawolf; 04-19-2011 at 04:25 AM.