View Single Post
Old 04-18-2011, 02:08 AM
CrazyTrainer Offline

Smile Re: Pokemon Devastion Mewtwo's Return RP

OOC: Hey guys we are heading into the next day guys so just go through the night into mourning guys smoothly. I will notify you guys if I finish my post. Hey and everyone can not have a spy character guys so please guys thats it just me Trk and mayfan we can't have a ton of spies and stuff.

Blaze
Blaziken
Hideout

I went into my little set up for a bed I had at the hideout. So I layed down hand put at the back and so I started to think "wow I joined a alliance. I hope we succeed in are mission you know there might be some sacrifices but, I hope we defeat Mewtwo and his clones and win." Then I eventually fell asleep as I fell asleep I started to dream I had woke up in the dream I had seen my trainer back again he was waving at me. He had said something but, I couldn't really understand him. So I went toward him and went to go hug him. Then I seen a explosion right behind I look with my eyes wide and then he disappeared. I then seen Mewtwo coming up from the sky. The sky turned dark cloud came and lightining striking. Everything turned dark as I seen my trainer again come back he came and fell nearly dead on the ground I ran to him, as fast as I could to him but, it fell like I wasn't getting anywhere. Then a psychic power picked me up it was Mewtwo. Then I heard Mewtwo talk "You have fight in you Blaze but you are too weak. If you fight this war you shall die." Then I yelled nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, then I woke sweaty it was the mourning. I got up and went to the bathroom and put water on my face and breathed heavily as I looked in the small mirror at myself in horror because of the bad dream I had.

So then in the mourning in the other room Rhy and Lex were up early talking about the mission. "Hey Yanmega get breakfast ready please buddy." "Yes Rhy but, may I ask will there be a mission today." "Yes there will be we need to get to work on are operation as soon as possible Yanmega so there will be either two or one mission today." Then Lex looked over at Rhy then they bothed looked at the map of the whole region. "Alright Lex so what did you say what was gonna happen with the destroyed paradise." "They said that they where going to send a unit to start cleaning up the destroyed paradise and look for surviving pokemon to destroy and also to get a start on building there new factory and to take control of that lake." "Alright so we should definitely send a unit to stop those clones from getting a start also we should take a mountain region base at night to Lex right." "Thats a good idea Rhy thats great but, here's the thing Rhy we need to find people to send on these to missions. We need to send the right guys on are team to send on these missions Rhy so we should think about that now. "Yes we should Lex lets talk about that now and how the people on the missions should do this too."

OOC: I finished my post guys please post though guys.