Thread: Mt. Deckbi
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2011, 11:25 AM
Buzzer Offline

Default Re: Mt. Deckbi

BP:
As River's Protect dissipated, both seemed to have taken some damage from the Fire Blast, the two wild pokemon had moved away from each other, neither seemed to be doing much. Buzz assumed they were trying to judge how effective their attacks had been.

Buzz eyes returned to his two trainers, Ivy was sweating and bracing herself. Something wasn't right. Whilst Chainy had spotted this and was now on his knees.

"Ivy? Ivy, are you okay?" Chainy asked his voice quivering in fear. "What's going on?" Buzz had no idea, and raised his eyebrow as Chainy started brushing Ivy's red hair out of her face.

Buzz's mind flashed back to the first day Ivy arrived at headquaters.

---------
"Dude, check out the new chick ranger," Chainy said to Buzz, as they leant on the reception counter. Buzz glanced over.

"Eh not bad," Buzz replied, "but I bet you can't pull her. In fact I will do all your paper work for a week, if you can." Buzz burst into laughter as Chainy burst into a stammering rage. They shook hands, then Chainy stormed off to introduce himself.
---------

He can't seriously think that bet is still on, its been months and he hasn't succeeded yet, Buzz thought.

Suddenly Chainy looked away and called out to Smash to use Stone Edge. Smash stomped off after thrusting his fist into the ground. His arm, lined with stone was aimed at the galloping horse. The mudfish Pokémon raised its rocky rm to smash at the Fire type, but the fire type took this opportunity to let of a curious ball of fire. Will-o-wisp, it inflicted burns and was innacurate. But at this close range was bound to hit, right before the Stone Edge.

As the Swampert's arm crashed down, the rocks scattered and the Rapidash fell to the floor in agony. Smash stumbled as the burn seemed spread across his body.

Buzz eye's flicked back to Chainy and Ivy, they were still locked in a hug. Buzz simply rolled his eyes. "Guys, as much as this lovely romantic setting must be getting to you. You are in a battle and for god's sake get a room!"

"You do realise, you insensitive idiot, that Ivy's brain has meen under severe pressure just now. I assume it's to do with the mental connection between with the Espeon. I have heard tell that the initial connection can be turbulent," River said to Buzz. "Unfortunatly for me, ours was simple; a little mental torture might have done you good."

"Please snap out of this, Ivy," Chainy said with a whimper. "Please come back to me." Buzz could hardly contain his laughter at this, but returned to the battle and the Litwick had appeared to start making its move. It let out another stream of fire, the golden sparks of the flame danced off the beam of fire as the flamethrower approached Haji. In a remarkable burst of speed Haji moved effortlessly passed the oncoming blaze, as if he had known it was coming, Buzz watched as the Espeon kept running towards the small candle.

“I guess we can't wait too much longer. Use Calm Mind to help you focus better. The Sight is important too, but we don't need any of that extra stuff confusing you. Then I'd like you to start charging up a Shadow Ball. You've got that extra speed energy; you should be able to get a good start on it before Litwick moves too much.” Ivy finally spoke, still resting in Chainy's arms.

As the Espeon approached still running a dark ominous sphere of energy formed as it hurtled towards the Litwick. The Litwick's eyes began to glow soon beams of black energy formed into the shape of a giant evil looking eye. The eye released multiple rings of blue energy at Espeon, who had just released the Shadow Ball.

The two attacks passed each other and connected with their given target. The super effective attacks seemed to do great damage to both Pokémon, but the candle like Pokémon appeared to come off worse. Buzz thought the Litwick was just about ready to catch, while Rapidash appeared to still have some fight in it. Typical Chainy, always lagging behind.

The Rapidash had struggled back to its feet just as Haji had released its Shadow Ball attack. It didn't seem to be moving much though, energy seemed to be eminating around it. Suddenly an enormous beam of bright light was fired towards the Swampert. SolarBeam a very powerful grass type move, energy obtained from the sun itself. It didn't look like it had reached full charge, but for a Swampert it still would lead to trouble.

------------------------------
Battle Stats:

?/F/Litwick 29% [Flash Fire activated] - [Used Flamethrower, Hex]
?/M/Rapidash 47% [SPE+2] - [Used Will-o-Wisp, Using SolarBeam]

vs

Jolly/M/Swampert 70%[ATT/DEF+1][SPE-1][BRN] - [Used Stone Edge]
Calm/M/Espeon 62% [SPE+2] - [Used Future Sight, Calm Mind, Shadow Ball]

Trainer stats:

Pokemon Encountered by Winter: Litwick

Pokemon Encountered by Chainy: Rapidash

Encounters Remaining: 13
Pokémon Caught:
Chainy MCR: 21382 / 25000
Winter MCR: 29954 / 25000 ~ +4954

------------------------------

Name: James “Chainy” Carter (aka my Ranger)
Total Items: 3x ParkBall; 3x SuperBall; 4x Full Heal; 2x Max Potion; 3x HyperBall; 2x Calming Fragrance Plus; 16x PokeDoll; 5x Honey; Squirtbottle; Pokeplayer; Digital Camera; Fragrance; Type Repellant; Blank Disk x2; Ponyta Voice Disk; Black Aura Reader; Status Bomb x2; Love Potion; Max Revive x2; Premium Honey; Pax-A-Punch

Pokemon Stats (List your Pokemon Stats)

Pokemon: Gallade
Nickname: Dual
Ability: Steadfast
Nature: Serious
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: HM01-Cut, HM04-Strength, HM05-Flash, HM08-Rock Smash, TM06-Toxic, TM24-Thunderbolt, TM26-Earthquake, TM33-Reflect, TM45-Thunder Wave, TM48-Rock Slide, TM50-Substitute, TM58-Psych Up, TM59-Hidden Power[GHOST], TM60-Sunny Day, TM72-Shadow Ball, TM88-Brick Break, TM93-Bulk Up, TM95-Taunt, TM96-Light Screen, TM101-Rock Tomb, TM102-Aerial Ace, TM106-Skill Swap, TM107-Snatch, TM117-Drain Punch, TM118-Will-o-Wisp, TM126-Stone Edge, TM132-X-Scissor, TM134-Cross Poison, TM139-Trick Room, Confuse Ray, Shadow Sneak, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Pain Split, Encore, Thunderpunch, Wish, Mean Look

Pokemon: Swampert
Nickname: Smash
Ability: Torrent
Nature: Jolly
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: HM03-Surf, HM04-Strength, HM07-Waterfall, HM08-Rock Smash, HM09-Dive, HM11-Rock Climb, TM13-Ice Beam, TM126-Stone Edge; TM129-Stealth Rock, Curse, Superpower, Yawn

Pokemon: Breloom
Nickname: Joey
Ability: Technician
Nature: Careful
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: HM01-Cut, HM04-Strength, HM05-Flash, HM08-Rock Smash, TM03-Swords Dance, TM06-Toxic, TM48-Rock Slide, TM50-Substitute, TM64-Protect, TM88-Focus Punch, TM93-Bulk Up, TM94-Bullet Seed, TM69-Iron Tail, TM114-Fling, TM147-Low Sweep, Thunderpunch, Synthesis

-----------------------

Name: Ivy Frost (Going as my Ranger)
Total Items: Digital Camera, Super Potion x5, Full Heal x2, Hyperball x2, Superball x2, Parkball x3, Intermediate Voice Disk (Drilbur), Uncommon Voice Disk (Darumaka), Poképlayer, Park Voucher (3.5k Value Left), Max Revive x2

Pokemon Stats

Crobat - Haxbat
Nature: Careful
Ability: Inner Focus
TM: U-turn, Roost, Protect, Taunt, Sludge Bomb, Hidden Power Steel
BM/SM/MT: Quick Attack, Brave Bird

Ambipom
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Technician
TM: Ice Punch, Brick Break, Thunderwave, Taunt, U-turn
BM/SM/MT: None

Espeon - Haji
Nature: Calm
Ability: Synchronize
TM: Hidden Power Fire, Grass Knot, Shadow Ball, Skill Swap, Sunny Day, Calm Mind
BM/SM/MT: Heal Bell