View Single Post
Old 04-08-2011, 08:45 PM
ChainReaction01 Offline

Send a message via AIM to ChainReaction01 Send a message via MSN to ChainReaction01
Default Re: Individual RP: Stinky

BP

Ranger Chainy

~~~~~

"Bronzong, use Heavy Slam to destroy the controller!" I could hear Bob order as he threw it towards Bronzong. He then whistled, trying to get the Deerling's attention. Its ears pricked up, and it looked over to him. It gave him an innocent smile, not realising the magnitude of the ass-whooping it was about to receive.

"Come here! You have to get out of its way!" Bob called. I knew I should be securing the intruders, but I couldn't. I couldn't look away from the disaster that was about to occur. The Virizion was flying straight at the Deerling, front hooves outstretched and glowing pure white. The Deerling looked back at the Virizion from Bob, and its ears dropped a little bit as it realised the Legendary Pokemon wasn't slowing down. Virizion screamed a challenge, and the poor Normal-type Pokemon's tail dropped between its legs. It snuffled in fear, and began trying to run around the Virizion. Unfortunately, the Virizion was coming in too fast, and was angling its flight towards the Deerling, going in for the kill. I started forwards unconsciously, stepping past the grounded people, thinking that I might be able to help somehow.

Suddenly, the Virizion's levitation cut out from underneath it, and it collapsed onto the ground right in front of the Deerling. Its chest was huffing and its eyes were rolling around, but it wasn't moving. I had no idea why, until I looked over at Bronzong. The remnants of the controller were scattered all across the ground, the destroyed motherboard underneath the heavy Steel-type. The Deerling brayed in fright, and ran around the crumpled-up Legendary, hiding behind Bob.

"That took three years to develop," Gamtarius wailed, and I was reminded of the three prisoners. I turned to look at them, and was given a shock as I did so. Altarius was standing up, and had a pistol in his hand which was pointed squarely at me. He must have concealed it on his back somehow. I was just about to drop my own handgun onto the ground when Dual finally arrived. He blurred out of the treeline and punched the gun, shattering it into pieces. His arm then swung back and his elbow caught Altarius on the side of the neck. The large poacher dropped like a stone.

"Cheers, buddy," I thanked him, and he nodded in response, taking a guard position over the three intruders. I then returned my other Pokemon to their Poke Balls, thanking them for their hard work. The Virizion was still huffing angrily, but it didn't seem able to move. My theory was that without the input from the radio, the Virizion was locked up, like a video game character when the controller was disconnected.

I walked over to Bob, who was comforting the Deerling. "You did a great job, Bob," I said to him. "You seem like the kind of person who'd be good at being a Ranger."

I peered around Bob at the Deerling. It was shaking in fright and holding its head pressed firmly against him. "Virizion is calm now, little one," I said softly to it, "you can move on now."

It shook its head before burying it under Bob's arm. My eyebrows raised at this occurrence, but I wasn't really surprised. Bob seemed to be an excellent Trainer - someone who raised his Pokemon well, and made important connections with them. This Deerling had apparently picked up on that.

"Well, it looks like the Deerling wants to go with you," I said to Bob. "It's not common that Wild Pokemon want to go with Trainers without fighting them."

I was about to go on and list the few times it HAD happened when a slight buzzing began to fill the air. I knew exactly what it was - it was the very first thing I had done upon becoming an Elite Ranger. Well, second thing.

"Sounds like our reinforcements will be here soon," I remarked casually to Bob.

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Name: Bob Miller
Area Effects: 9 Encounters Remaining, Ferroseed Voice Disk[THREE USED], Durant Voice Disk[FOUR USED, INACTIVE]
Pokemon Encountered: Bold Ferroseed(F), ??? Zigzagoon(?); ??? Exeggcute(?); ??? Vileplume(?); Naive Durant(M); ??? Linoone(?); Virizion; ??? Deerling(M)
Pokemon Captured: Bold Ferroseed(F); Naive Durant(M)
CC since last Encounter: 11341

Pokemon Statistics:

Gentle Female Togekiss 58%, PAR (TM Flamethrower ; TM HP Grass ; TM Thunder Wave ; TM Shadow Ball ; TM Attract ; TM Water Pulse ; TM Protect ; TM Roost ; TM Shock Wave ; TM Psychic ; TM Grass Knot ; TM Double Team ; TM Substitute ; TM Psych Up ; TM Fire Blast ; TM Reflect ; TM Light Screen ; TM Toxic ; TM Sleep Talk ; TM Rest ; TM Swagger ; TM Defog ; HM Flash ; EM Nasty Plot ; EM Psycho Shift ; EM Heal Bell ; EM Tri-Attack ; EM Trick

Jolly Genderless Bronzong 61% (TM Trick Room; TM Charge Beam; TM Flash Cannon; TM HP Fighting ; TM Stealth Rock ; TM Protect ; TM Grass Knot ; TM Earthquake ; TM Explosion ; TM Calm Mind ; TM Shadow Ball ; TM Dream Eater ; TM Rock Slide ; TM Rest ; TM Sleep Talk ; TM Toxic ; TM Light Screen ; TM Reflect ; TM Rock Tomb ; TM Psych Up ; TM Psychic ; TM Rock Polish ; TM Substitute ; TM Solarbeam ; TM Return ; TM Double Team ; TM Sandstorm ; TM Skill Swap ; TM Swagger ; HM FlasH ; EM Trick ; EM Zen Headbutt ; EM Iron Head <Levitate Ability>)

Jolly Male Yanmega 100% (TM Roost ; TM HP Ice ; TM Shadow Ball ; TM Substitute ; TM Giga Drain ; TM Psychic ; TM Toxic ; TM Sleep Talk ; TM Attract ; TM Dream Eater ; TM Defog ; TM Flash; EM Whirlwind ; EM Reversal <Speed Boost Ability>)

Item Statistics:

Type Repellent x3
Hyper Ball x2
Park Ball x9
Hyper Repellant
Pokeplayer
Ferroseed Voice Disk x2
Durant Voice Disk

~~~~~

SCROLL OF CHAINS
Ranger Chapter | Referee Chapter | Grader Chapter
RIP Outer Heavens. Forever unhappy.