View Single Post
Old 04-07-2011, 06:05 AM
ChainReaction01 Offline

Send a message via AIM to ChainReaction01 Send a message via MSN to ChainReaction01
Default Re: Individual RP: Stinky

BP

Ranger Chainy

~~~~~

The Protect field emanating from Smash held the attackers at bay while the purple orbs around Specialle's hands continued to grow. My hand inched down to the holster of my pistol - soon it'd be time to put an end to this. I knew that Dual was beginning to use short Teleports in addition to his sprinting - it was risky, but it should get him here sooner.

The Virizion continued to flip through the air, but its legs were now working in repetitive circles as opposed to swaying randomly. It was learning to control the levitation. It roared as it did so, and I subconsciously turned around to look. I saw Bob and Bronzong standing not too far away from from enraged Legendary, and Bob was holding something that was glowing bright white. I turned back to my own battle, feeling subconsciously that Specialle would be ready soon.

"This is taking too long," the big one growled to Gamtarius. "Turn it up to max."

The small scientist gave him a shocked look. "We haven't tested it yet," he protested, "there's no telling what might happen."

"Just do it!" he was roared at, and Gamtarius was quick to oblige. He pressed one of the ten or so different buttons, and suddenly the red light on the computer chip began to blink even faster. Virizion emitted a scream - not a yell, not a roar, a pain-induced scream. I shuddered - something bad was about to go down.

All three intruders were grinning, when a white orb of light suddenly appeared around Gamtarius' hands. The orb faded as quickly as it appeared, leaving Gamtarius holding a knobbly stick.

"Altarius, it's gone!" he yelled in shock. "The controller is gone!"

At this exact second, Specialle made a soft crooning sound, and I knew she was ready. I nodded to her, and she threw her hands skyward. Purple energy streamed in an arc over the shield, becoming an upside-down bowl over the intruders' Pokemon. Suddenly, they all crashed into the ground, pinned by an invisible force. This was the power of Specialle's Gravity technique. I ran over to Meta, who had dropped Smash back onto the ground.

"Alright, throw me through the field," I said to the large Steel-type. "Remember to aim high."

It grunted affirmation, and picked me up with its large claws. It then pitched me overarm, right into the Gravity field. As soon as I entered the field my angle of descent sharpened, and I could feel myself being pulled to the ground. Meta's aim was good, though - I hit the ground just on the other side of the field, and I slid on my back across the ground towards the intruders. I drew my handgun from my holster as I did so, holding it firmly with both hands. I slid right in-between Altarius and Betarius, and when I stopped moving they were all easily within my aim.

"Put your hands behind your head," I said in the steeliest voice I could manage, punctuating the command with the clicking sound of my pistol's safety being released. All three began to move their hands slowly up towards their neck, and I was able to quickly glance over at Virizion.

Virizion was still moving around in mid-air, but the movements were more controlled. Suddenly, it kicked away from Bob with its rear legs, causing it to shoot towards him. Its front legs were coated in white energy, threatening pain and perhaps death. Acting quickly, Bronzong pushed its Trainer out of the way, taking the attack instead. The Legendary Pokemon crashed into the bell and started smashing it repeatedly with its front hooves before floating uncontrollably away. I knew what was happening - the Virizion was completely losing control, lashing out at anything it saw.

As if to complete the awfulness of the situation, a young Deerling bounded out of the forest, having recognized the noises of the Virizion. It called a happy greeting towards the hapless Virizion, who was moving in a definite arc towards the newcomer. Apparently, the Deerling hadn't noticed the murderous look in the Legendary Pokemon's eyes.

"Bob, quick!" I screamed. "Save that Deerling!"

~~~~~

Current Battle Statistics:

Virizion: 91%, ATK+1, SATK+1 {Levitate} (used Close Combat)

Jolly Genderless Bronzong: 61%, {Justified} (used Trick)

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Name: Bob Miller
Area Effects: 9 Encounters Remaining, Ferroseed Voice Disk[THREE USED], Durant Voice Disk[FOUR USED, INACTIVE]
Pokemon Encountered: Bold Ferroseed(F), ??? Zigzagoon(?); ??? Exeggcute(?); ??? Vileplume(?); Naive Durant(M); ??? Linoone(?); Virizion; ??? Deerling(?)
Pokemon Captured: Bold Ferroseed(F); Naive Durant(M)
CC since last Encounter: 8580

Pokemon Statistics:

Gentle Female Togekiss 58%, PAR (TM Flamethrower ; TM HP Grass ; TM Thunder Wave ; TM Shadow Ball ; TM Attract ; TM Water Pulse ; TM Protect ; TM Roost ; TM Shock Wave ; TM Psychic ; TM Grass Knot ; TM Double Team ; TM Substitute ; TM Psych Up ; TM Fire Blast ; TM Reflect ; TM Light Screen ; TM Toxic ; TM Sleep Talk ; TM Rest ; TM Swagger ; TM Defog ; HM Flash ; EM Nasty Plot ; EM Psycho Shift ; EM Heal Bell ; EM Tri-Attack ; EM Trick

Jolly Genderless Bronzong 61% (TM Trick Room; TM Charge Beam; TM Flash Cannon; TM HP Fighting ; TM Stealth Rock ; TM Protect ; TM Grass Knot ; TM Earthquake ; TM Explosion ; TM Calm Mind ; TM Shadow Ball ; TM Dream Eater ; TM Rock Slide ; TM Rest ; TM Sleep Talk ; TM Toxic ; TM Light Screen ; TM Reflect ; TM Rock Tomb ; TM Psych Up ; TM Psychic ; TM Rock Polish ; TM Substitute ; TM Solarbeam ; TM Return ; TM Double Team ; TM Sandstorm ; TM Skill Swap ; TM Swagger ; HM FlasH ; EM Trick ; EM Zen Headbutt ; EM Iron Head <Levitate Ability>)

Jolly Male Yanmega 100% (TM Roost ; TM HP Ice ; TM Shadow Ball ; TM Substitute ; TM Giga Drain ; TM Psychic ; TM Toxic ; TM Sleep Talk ; TM Attract ; TM Dream Eater ; TM Defog ; TM Flash; EM Whirlwind ; EM Reversal <Speed Boost Ability>)

Item Statistics:

Type Repellent x3
Hyper Ball x2
Park Ball x9
Hyper Repellant
Pokeplayer
Ferroseed Voice Disk x2
Durant Voice Disk

~~~~~

SCROLL OF CHAINS
Ranger Chapter | Referee Chapter | Grader Chapter
RIP Outer Heavens. Forever unhappy.