View Single Post
Old 04-06-2011, 11:33 AM
ChainReaction01 Offline

Send a message via AIM to ChainReaction01 Send a message via MSN to ChainReaction01
Default Re: Individual RP: Stinky

BP

Ranger Chainy

~~~~~

I watched, impressed, as Bob remained calm and gave his orders to Bronzong. I couldn't hear what they were, but I found out a couple of seconds later. A purple ray of light, kind of like a spotlight, shot out of each of Bronzong's eyes, completely engulfing the Virizion. Lights of many different colours flashed inside the cone of purple, and I could see the Virizion's eyes and head moving around - it wasn't quite sure what was going on.

Next, a small pink orb emerged from the Bronzong and began to float towards the confused Legendary. I recognised this for what it was - Skill Swap, a Psychic-type technique that Dual had only just mastered recently. As the Levitation ability left the Steel-typed Bronzong it shuddered a bit and began to fall to the ground, but it caught itself mid-way. It was probably using its Psychic powers to keep itself afloat, but without its ability it wouldn't be as maneuverable as before.

The pink orb crossed the gap between the two Pokemon, and sunk into Virizion's chest. As it did so, a second pink orb phased out of the magnificent Pokemon and back to Bronzong. The second it made contact Virizion began rising up into the air. Its eyes opened wide in shock, and its legs flailed through the air as it couldn't understand what was going on. It was a stroke of genius, but there was one drawback - soon the Grass-type Pokemon would learn to control its new ability, and then we'd have a pissed-off flying Virizion to deal with.

This apparently didn't occur to the people in the clearing. The big one started swearing, and Gamtarius started fiddling with the knobs, trying to get Virizion to do something, anything. But all he did was get the beast even more worked up, hurting itself in the process.

"Right! **** this for a laugh!" the big one yelled. "Let's just take the punk out ourselves, Betarius!"

"Right on," the thinner thug said, and they both pulled out two Poke Balls. I knew the time to move was now - no way Bob could take on five Pokemon at once. Fortunately, I was experienced in multiple-Pokemon encounters. I put my hand to my belt - five balls were on there, but one was Dual's. I'd also need to send Broadblade to the Ranger Outpost to them know what was going on. I tapped the ball with my finger, and the Staraptor appeared in a white flash. I put my hand to my lips, and jerked my head in the direction of the clearing. Broadblade took one look and nodded before taking into the sky.

The two thugs had released their Pokemon, and I knew this was going to be a challenge. Betarius had released a Magmortar and a Gengar, and the large one was using a Gliscor and an Ariados. I couldn't wait any longer. I swiped the three Poke Balls off my belt and threw them out into the field. All of my remaining Pokemon appeared in bright flashes: Meta the Metagross; Smash the Swampert; and Specialle the Dusknoir. I sent a quick flick to Dual - he was moving as fast as he could but was still about eight minutes out. I glanced across the clearing, filled with people and Pokemon.

"In before this turns into a cluster****," I muttered under my breath before walking confidently out into the open. I pointed at the three trespassers with all the authority I could muster.

"You are trespassing on National Park property," I attempted to boom, not sure if it was working or not. "Lay down on the ground and surrender the controller."

"Or what?" Betarius sneered.

"Or I'll come and get it," I shot back. "Are you alright, Bob?" I called over my shoulder, not wanting to look away from the crooks for a second.

It turned out to be a wise move. As soon as I started to call the enemy Pokemon sprung into action. I didn't know how they got their orders, but it didn't matter. The Magmortar, Gengar, and Ariados launched projectile attacks towards us and the Gliscor started shooting poison needles from its tail.

"Alright guys, contain and protect!" I called out. I'd trained my Pokemon in team maneuvers multiple times, and in many different forms. This wasn't the first time I'd had to use them on Park business either - once I'd diverted a combination Hyper Beam - Ice Beam - Zap Cannon away from a generator in the Power Plant using Dual, Meta, and Specialle.

Smash jumped on top of Meta, who began to rise into the air. Blue waves of energy radiated out of the Swampert, and the attacks all stopped in front of them, pushing at it, trying to break through. Two purple orbs were covering Specialle's hands as she prepared her attack - I just hoped Bob would be able to handle the Virizion for a little bit longer.

~~~~~

Current Battle Statistics:

Virizion: 91%, ATK+1, SATK+1, CON-1 {Levitate} (smacked)

Jolly Genderless Bronzong: 89%, {Justified} (used Confuse Ray, Skill Swap)

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Name: Bob Miller
Area Effects: 9 Encounters Remaining, Ferroseed Voice Disk[THREE USED], Durant Voice Disk[FOUR USED, INACTIVE]
Pokemon Encountered: Bold Ferroseed(F), ??? Zigzagoon(?); ??? Exeggcute(?); ??? Vileplume(?); Naive Durant(M); ??? Linoone(?); Virizion
Pokemon Captured: Bold Ferroseed(F); Naive Durant(M)
CC since last Encounter: 5958

Pokemon Statistics:

Gentle Female Togekiss 58%, PAR (TM Flamethrower ; TM HP Grass ; TM Thunder Wave ; TM Shadow Ball ; TM Attract ; TM Water Pulse ; TM Protect ; TM Roost ; TM Shock Wave ; TM Psychic ; TM Grass Knot ; TM Double Team ; TM Substitute ; TM Psych Up ; TM Fire Blast ; TM Reflect ; TM Light Screen ; TM Toxic ; TM Sleep Talk ; TM Rest ; TM Swagger ; TM Defog ; HM Flash ; EM Nasty Plot ; EM Psycho Shift ; EM Heal Bell ; EM Tri-Attack ; EM Trick

Jolly Genderless Bronzong 89% (TM Trick Room; TM Charge Beam; TM Flash Cannon; TM HP Fighting ; TM Stealth Rock ; TM Protect ; TM Grass Knot ; TM Earthquake ; TM Explosion ; TM Calm Mind ; TM Shadow Ball ; TM Dream Eater ; TM Rock Slide ; TM Rest ; TM Sleep Talk ; TM Toxic ; TM Light Screen ; TM Reflect ; TM Rock Tomb ; TM Psych Up ; TM Psychic ; TM Rock Polish ; TM Substitute ; TM Solarbeam ; TM Return ; TM Double Team ; TM Sandstorm ; TM Skill Swap ; TM Swagger ; HM FlasH ; EM Trick ; EM Zen Headbutt ; EM Iron Head <Levitate Ability>)

Jolly Male Yanmega 100% (TM Roost ; TM HP Ice ; TM Shadow Ball ; TM Substitute ; TM Giga Drain ; TM Psychic ; TM Toxic ; TM Sleep Talk ; TM Attract ; TM Dream Eater ; TM Defog ; TM Flash; EM Whirlwind ; EM Reversal <Speed Boost Ability>)

Item Statistics:

Type Repellent x3
Hyper Ball x2
Park Ball x9
Hyper Repellant
Pokeplayer
Ferroseed Voice Disk x2
Durant Voice Disk

~~~~~

SCROLL OF CHAINS
Ranger Chapter | Referee Chapter | Grader Chapter
RIP Outer Heavens. Forever unhappy.