View Single Post
Old 04-06-2011, 02:01 AM
ChainReaction01 Offline

Send a message via AIM to ChainReaction01 Send a message via MSN to ChainReaction01
Default Re: Individual RP: Stinky

BP

Ranger Chainy

~~~~~

Bob nodded quickly. "I'll distract them for you, why don't you try to go around the back?" he suggested.

"Good call," I replied, and I began to slink around behind them, keeping low and out of sight. I heard Bob crash through the bushes a few seconds later, followed by his exclamation, "What are you doing?" I knew it wouldn't be long before hell broke loose: I needed Dual here, and fast. I reached out for him using our telepathic connection.

Dual, I think I've found out what's been knocking down trees around here, I thought. It looks like some people have managed to take control of Virizion using some kind of gadget and controller. Where are you?

<I was afraid it would be something bad like that,> he replied. <I found an area not far from where we were that is severely damaged. Trees knocked down, singed turf, etc. That's probably where they captured Virizion.

Sounds about right, I agreed, and now they're testing to make sure they have complete control. Get over here as soon as you can, I have a feeling I might need you.

<I'll be there as soon as I can. I'll have to run - Legendary Pokemon throw off teleportation accuracy.>

Yeah, I know. I remember the Kyogre as well as you do.

As I returned to the physical world, I could hear that one of the people were talking to Bob.

"What, are you one of those piss-weak little Rangers?" he sneered. "If you're wise, kid, you'll stay out of our way. We're not hurting this beastie, just making sure it's under control."

I couldn't hear Bob's reply properly, but whatever it was it seemed to enrage the loud one.

"I don't have to take that from a little ***** like you," he roared. "Gamtarius, bring this pup to his knees."

The one in the lab coat, Gamtarius apparently, twisted a dial on the remote controller. Virizion howled again, but started to move threateningly towards Bob and his Bronzong. Bronzong was ready, though - red circles of light flashed around of his eyes towards Virizion. The Legendary Pokemon blinked a couple times, becoming sleepy, but it shook it off with a roar. It then began huffing its chest repeatedly, preparing to fight with this intruder. It didn't like the way it had been enslaved, but it hated humans almost as much, and any excuse to lash out at one was a good one.

My hand inched to the holster of my pistol. I knew I wouldn't be able to wait long - no Trainer, no matter how powerful, could take on a Legendary Pokemon with their team at half strength. I just wanted to wait a bit longer and lull the group into a sense of false security before making my move. I knew they'd probably have their own Pokemon with them as well - this would turn into quite the spectacle. I just hoped Bob would concentrate on his own task - keeping the Virizion at bay - and leave the group of humans to me.

~~~~~

Current Battle Statistics:

Virizion: 100%, ATK+1, SATK+1 (used Work Up)

Jolly Genderless Bronzong: 89% (used Hypnosis, failed)

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Name: Bob Miller
Area Effects: 9 Encounters Remaining, Ferroseed Voice Disk[THREE USED], Durant Voice Disk[FOUR USED, INACTIVE]
Pokemon Encountered: Bold Ferroseed(F), ??? Zigzagoon(?); ??? Exeggcute(?); ??? Vileplume(?); Naive Durant(M); ??? Linoone(?); Virizion
Pokemon Captured: Bold Ferroseed(F); Naive Durant(M)
CC since last Encounter: 2947

Pokemon Statistics:

Gentle Female Togekiss 58%, PAR (TM Flamethrower ; TM HP Grass ; TM Thunder Wave ; TM Shadow Ball ; TM Attract ; TM Water Pulse ; TM Protect ; TM Roost ; TM Shock Wave ; TM Psychic ; TM Grass Knot ; TM Double Team ; TM Substitute ; TM Psych Up ; TM Fire Blast ; TM Reflect ; TM Light Screen ; TM Toxic ; TM Sleep Talk ; TM Rest ; TM Swagger ; TM Defog ; HM Flash ; EM Nasty Plot ; EM Psycho Shift ; EM Heal Bell ; EM Tri-Attack ; EM Trick

Jolly Genderless Bronzong 89% (TM Trick Room; TM Charge Beam; TM Flash Cannon; TM HP Fighting ; TM Stealth Rock ; TM Protect ; TM Grass Knot ; TM Earthquake ; TM Explosion ; TM Calm Mind ; TM Shadow Ball ; TM Dream Eater ; TM Rock Slide ; TM Rest ; TM Sleep Talk ; TM Toxic ; TM Light Screen ; TM Reflect ; TM Rock Tomb ; TM Psych Up ; TM Psychic ; TM Rock Polish ; TM Substitute ; TM Solarbeam ; TM Return ; TM Double Team ; TM Sandstorm ; TM Skill Swap ; TM Swagger ; HM FlasH ; EM Trick ; EM Zen Headbutt ; EM Iron Head <Levitate Ability>)

Jolly Male Yanmega 100% (TM Roost ; TM HP Ice ; TM Shadow Ball ; TM Substitute ; TM Giga Drain ; TM Psychic ; TM Toxic ; TM Sleep Talk ; TM Attract ; TM Dream Eater ; TM Defog ; TM Flash; EM Whirlwind ; EM Reversal <Speed Boost Ability>)

Item Statistics:

Type Repellent x3
Hyper Ball x2
Park Ball x9
Hyper Repellant
Pokeplayer
Ferroseed Voice Disk x2
Durant Voice Disk

~~~~~

SCROLL OF CHAINS
Ranger Chapter | Referee Chapter | Grader Chapter
RIP Outer Heavens. Forever unhappy.