View Single Post
Old 04-04-2011, 10:38 PM
ChainReaction01 Offline

Send a message via AIM to ChainReaction01 Send a message via MSN to ChainReaction01
Default Re: Individual RP: Stinky

NBP

Ranger Chainy

OOC: This might go on for a few posts, but dw, plot is fun, and there will be rewards O.O

~~~~~

Bob looked at the Linoone and shook his head. "No thanks, I don't really need one," I said, giving it another look. "Let's just let it eat its apple."

I nodded. I could have guessed that would be the answer - very few people attempted to capture common Pokemon like Linoone here in the Park. Considering they could only leave with three Pokemon per expedition, there was no reason for Trainer to catch Pokemon that were freely available on the mainland.

We moved past the Linoone, who was now nibbling on the apple. It watched us carefully out of the corner of its eyes, but made no move to chase us.

We continued down the path, just enjoying the walk. The sunlight poked through the large trees in streams, and all around us the air was filled with the singing of birds and the chirping of bugs. This was how the Park was supposed to be - peaceful and tranquil.

Suddenly, a resounding crash echoed through the trees, and a second later a large thud could be heard. This was immediately followed by a quivering of the ground, similar to an earthquake. I then heard a scream of rage, one that trilled - it sounded almost horselike. Whatever it was, it wasn't meant to be bellowing like that. I ascertained that it was coming from the forest to the right. I shot Bob a worried look.

"We'd better go check this out," I murmured to Bob, keeping my voice quiet for no real reason.

I led him off the path, instinctively keeping low. The noises and tremors didn't repeat, so I was about to give up, when I heard the scream again, this time coming to from our left. I lowered my flattened-out hand in front of Bob, signaling for him to keep even lower. We crept forward, making sure to stay below the roughly stomach-high shrubs.

I carefully poked my head through a shrub, which opened onto a large clearing with a small stream running through it. What I saw made me explode with rage. Three people were standing off to the side, two of them wearing denim shorts and jackets and one in a scientists' white lab coat. The scientist was holding what looked like a kind of advanced radio, and he was pointing it at a Pokemon that was standing in the middle of the clearing. It was a Virizion.

The Virizion was standing perfectly still. Its shapely green-and-white deer-like body looked like it was made of stone, and its knee-high boots were firmly thrust into the ground. One thing wasn't static, though - its red eyes moved around menacingly in its sockets, looking for a way to get out of the situation it was in. At first, I didn't know what situation that was, until I noticed a small gray-coloured electronic chip on its creamy thigh. A small antenna was extended out from the chip, and a red light was blinking. I didn't have to be a Computer Scientist to figure out the people were somehow controlling Virizion. I pulled my head back behind the bush.

"Bob, I need to you to keep an eye on that Virizion while I go deal with these people," I said to him. "There's probably a fair chance that they'll try to attack us using it, and I'll need you to keep it off my back. Are you up for helping me out?"

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Name: Bob Miller
Area Effects: 9 Encounters Remaining, Ferroseed Voice Disk[THREE USED], Durant Voice Disk[FOUR USED, INACTIVE]
Pokemon Encountered: Bold Ferroseed(F), ??? Zigzagoon(?); ??? Exeggcute(?); ??? Vileplume(?); Naive Durant(M); ??? Linoone(?); Virizion
Pokemon Captured: Bold Ferroseed(F); Naive Durant(M)
CC since last Encounter: 0

Pokemon Statistics:

Gentle Female Togekiss 58%, PAR (TM Flamethrower ; TM HP Grass ; TM Thunder Wave ; TM Shadow Ball ; TM Attract ; TM Water Pulse ; TM Protect ; TM Roost ; TM Shock Wave ; TM Psychic ; TM Grass Knot ; TM Double Team ; TM Substitute ; TM Psych Up ; TM Fire Blast ; TM Reflect ; TM Light Screen ; TM Toxic ; TM Sleep Talk ; TM Rest ; TM Swagger ; TM Defog ; HM Flash ; EM Nasty Plot ; EM Psycho Shift ; EM Heal Bell ; EM Tri-Attack ; EM Trick

Jolly Genderless Bronzong 89% (TM Trick Room; TM Charge Beam; TM Flash Cannon; TM HP Fighting ; TM Stealth Rock ; TM Protect ; TM Grass Knot ; TM Earthquake ; TM Explosion ; TM Calm Mind ; TM Shadow Ball ; TM Dream Eater ; TM Rock Slide ; TM Rest ; TM Sleep Talk ; TM Toxic ; TM Light Screen ; TM Reflect ; TM Rock Tomb ; TM Psych Up ; TM Psychic ; TM Rock Polish ; TM Substitute ; TM Solarbeam ; TM Return ; TM Double Team ; TM Sandstorm ; TM Skill Swap ; TM Swagger ; HM FlasH ; EM Trick ; EM Zen Headbutt ; EM Iron Head <Levitate Ability>)

Jolly Male Yanmega 100% (TM Roost ; TM HP Ice ; TM Shadow Ball ; TM Substitute ; TM Giga Drain ; TM Psychic ; TM Toxic ; TM Sleep Talk ; TM Attract ; TM Dream Eater ; TM Defog ; TM Flash; EM Whirlwind ; EM Reversal <Speed Boost Ability>)

Item Statistics:

Type Repellent x3
Hyper Ball x2
Park Ball x9
Hyper Repellant
Pokeplayer
Ferroseed Voice Disk x2
Durant Voice Disk

~~~~~

SCROLL OF CHAINS
Ranger Chapter | Referee Chapter | Grader Chapter
RIP Outer Heavens. Forever unhappy.