Thread: [Pokemon] The Path of Destiny (PG/PG-13)
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2011, 07:54 AM
Scytherwolf Offline

Default Re: The Path of Destiny (PG/PG-13)

Quote:
*images Snowcrystal getting caught trying to sneak in* D: & xD

Yes, it will! XD

Yeah, but I just realized that I'm forgetting again. *had an idea after PMing you, but forgot already*
That would be awkward, even if she did look like a normal growlithe. XD

Well, if you remember, tell me!
Quote:
u.u So sad, and again, really good animation, shows how sad that really was. ^^/u.u Uh, song, well even if I knew to begin with, I don't know now. It was on an old episode of this dance music podcast I listen to.

Yes, they are, which makes for interesting interactions! ^^
Thanks! I'm glad it did. Oh, okay. XD

Yes, it does!
Quote:
*surprised* 0.0 Woh... XD Yeah, surprising makes for better stories. ^^

Bad leaders, so bad... *oh wait, that sounded weird* Too bad he's stuck having to deal with them...

*lunges at Justin*
Yeah, I like it when things turn out differently than you expect when I read, so I tried to put that in my writing.

Well, it's kind of bad for Snow's group too. XD But yeah, that does make things a lot harder for Scytheclaw.

Spark: *dramatic NO*

Quote:
Yeah, I'd like to see a random orange growlithe stumble upon their home, everyone would just be: o.o Um, hello...

We shall see doesn't sound so good...
That would be quite interesting...another funny thing to draw if I ever get over that stupid artist block. DX

At this point, it isn't good for Stormblade. D:

Quote:
Announcer: It's super effective, Scy is confused!
*uses I Give Up attack*
Announcer: Guard used I Give Up, he fell over, he's dead! ... I mean fainted! Because pokemon can't die. (Lol, that was always really funny to me, in the games, pokemon don't die! Parody-time!)
*Scy is even more confused*

Quote:
I am so evil I call myself...EVIL NAME!!! *scary howl that fails into a bad cough* XDDD

My name strikes fear in the hearts of others...but I'm really a nice guy, do you want some food? We have extra.
Other Pokemon: No, you're name is scary. *runs away*
... But I just wanted to help you... u.u
XD That's actually the way Cyclone got his name...but without the 'evil' part. He just wanted something that fit him more than the name his trainer gave him. Doesn't really sound evil, though. XD

XDDDDDDDD I can imagine that happening to Bloodscythe.

Quote:
Thank you! ^^ (again...even though I'm still forgetting... oo') And yay, some random person asked for help at library again, and I have the answer! Whoot, helping people is fun. ^^

*receives PM, but will not speak further of it here, where others are watching, suspicious looks*
Awesome! It is!

Secrets! o:

Quote:
Yeah, you really should, I was on the verge of giving up with my fic, then I went and read some of the comments on what I'd posted, if they liked that so much (with how horribles it were), than I'm sure I can do better!

Only with you, it should be, if they liked that chapter even though I had trouble with it, I can do better! *rush off to work on chapter, only not rushing because that's bad*
I'm glad it helped you! I'll try and do that with my stories soon!

I'll sure try to do my best with them!

ALSO. I revived the roleplay and posted! Go ahead and write a post there!

Thanks to Lunar Latias for the banner and Kirimori for the picture!

-My Links-