View Single Post
Old 03-21-2011, 08:11 AM
TRK4ever Offline

Default Re: Pokemon Devastion Mewtwo's Return RP

OCC: I try and wait for at least 3 people to post after i do so myself didn't want the story to advance to far for others.

"Clone? Base?" Tank asked ask he stood up on all fours as he looked on at the Blatoise looming over him.

"I don't know what you are talking about but as for the whole in your "Base" I was trying to get out of that storm and the door wouldn't open."Tank said as he shook off the after affects from being poison and looked around.

In this large room filled with all sorts of computers and gadgets doing all sort of work for some important reason.a bunch of pokemon filled the room as well, The leader seemed to be the Fire fighting type Blaziken who stood tall and strong next to the rock type Rhyperior who appeared to be a close friend of the Fire pokemon.Other Pokemon seemed look extremely on edge as Tank still had not answered the question about the clones.

"I don't know much about clones but all I know is one night I went to sleep and the morningI woke up in a room filled with capsules holding my friends inside of them. then when I tried to escape I have been hunted down by these weird stripe pokemon who resemble my former comrades, So Im really not in the mood but finding out what the hell is going on." Tank said as he eyed the Blastoise.
Fav legend: Mew
Friend code" 4470 0352 8338