View Single Post
Old 03-21-2011, 01:27 AM
ChainReaction01 Offline

Send a message via AIM to ChainReaction01 Send a message via MSN to ChainReaction01
Default Re: Individual RP: Stinky

BP

Ranger Chainy

OOC: Durant gender?

~~~~~

Bob seemed to be swayed by my advice. "Okay, let's get out of here. Togekiss, use Follow Me- we want Durant to follow us. Then use Extremespeed to break the side of the tree trunk and get out of here!" he called.

I was surprised. That wasn't an option I had thought of, but then again it was understandable. I was locked into the mindset of avoiding as much damage to the surroundings as possible. Bob wasn't, but I knew he knew he should be trying to minimize his impact on the environment. Trainers were supposed to Protect Park Property, but despite their attempts (or because of their lack of them) they never leave a battlefield the same way they found it.

Togekiss flew down in front of us, opposite the Durant. It did something that I didn't see, and the Durant screeched with rage. Togekiss immediately banked a hard left and shuddered. She vibrated for a full second, then shot forwards, crashing into the hard bark of the tunnel. The feathery bullet that was Bob's Pokemon smashed through the wood, and sunlight poured into the hollow tree. I head more screeches - other small Pokemon didn't like the light. They retreated from it, and the battle.

Us humans weren't completely unaffected either. Bob had shut his eyes, ready for it, but I hadn't. As a Ranger, it was my duty to observe the situation at all points in time. Luckily, the visor that covered my right eye automatically dulled when the cameras detected the incoming light, so although my left eye was temporarily blinded my right eye was effectively wearing sunglasses, and so protected.

The Durant wasn't pleased with this turn of events, but it certainly wasn't going to let the Togekiss get away. It scuttled past us and out the whole, opening its jaws wide. A thin silver beam lanced out from its partially-hidden mouth, striking Togekiss on its back. Togekiss cried out, but managed to maintain her flight, and she circled the forest high above the angry ant Pokemon, ready for her next orders.

~~~~~

Current Battle Statistics:

Gentle Female Togekiss: 82% (used Follow Me, Extremespeed)

??? ??? Durant: 100% (used Flash Cannon)

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Name: Bob Miller
Area Effects: 10 Encounters Remaining, Ferroseed Voice Disk[ONE USED, INACTIVE], Durant Voice Disk[FOUR USED]
Pokemon Encountered: Bold Ferroseed(F), ??? Zigzagoon(?); ??? Exeggcute(?); ??? Vileplume(?); ??? Durant(?)
Pokemon Captured: Bold Ferroseed(F)
CC since last Encounter: 7202

Pokemon Statistics:

Gentle Female Togekiss 91% (TM Flamethrower ; TM HP Grass ; TM Thunder Wave ; TM Shadow Ball ; TM Attract ; TM Water Pulse ; TM Protect ; TM Roost ; TM Shock Wave ; TM Psychic ; TM Grass Knot ; TM Double Team ; TM Substitute ; TM Psych Up ; TM Fire Blast ; TM Reflect ; TM Light Screen ; TM Toxic ; TM Sleep Talk ; TM Rest ; TM Swagger ; TM Defog ; HM Flash ; EM Nasty Plot ; EM Psycho Shift ; EM Heal Bell ; EM Tri-Attack ; EM Trick

Jolly Genderless Bronzong 100% (TM Trick Room; TM Charge Beam; TM Flash Cannon; TM HP Fighting ; TM Stealth Rock ; TM Protect ; TM Grass Knot ; TM Earthquake ; TM Explosion ; TM Calm Mind ; TM Shadow Ball ; TM Dream Eater ; TM Rock Slide ; TM Rest ; TM Sleep Talk ; TM Toxic ; TM Light Screen ; TM Reflect ; TM Rock Tomb ; TM Psych Up ; TM Psychic ; TM Rock Polish ; TM Substitute ; TM Solarbeam ; TM Return ; TM Double Team ; TM Sandstorm ; TM Skill Swap ; TM Swagger ; HM FlasH ; EM Trick ; EM Zen Headbutt ; EM Iron Head <Levitate Ability>)

Jolly Male Yanmega 100% (TM Roost ; TM HP Ice ; TM Shadow Ball ; TM Substitute ; TM Giga Drain ; TM Psychic ; TM Toxic ; TM Sleep Talk ; TM Attract ; TM Dream Eater ; TM Defog ; TM Flash; EM Whirlwind ; EM Reversal <Speed Boost Ability>)

Item Statistics:

Type Repellent x3
Hyper Ball x2
Park Ball x9
Hyper Repellant
Pokeplayer
Ferroseed Voice Disk x2
Durant Voice Disk

~~~~~

SCROLL OF CHAINS
Ranger Chapter | Referee Chapter | Grader Chapter
RIP Outer Heavens. Forever unhappy.