View Single Post
Old 03-20-2011, 10:03 PM
ChainReaction01 Offline

Send a message via AIM to ChainReaction01 Send a message via MSN to ChainReaction01
Default Re: Individual RP: Stinky

NBP

Ranger Chainy

~~~~~

"Well, let's go in there! Togekiss, can you use Flash to light the place up?" Bob asked his Pokemon.

Togekiss nodded and cooed softly. A small ball of light grew, and it floated in front of her. She landed, and waddled through the small entry way. I did the same, followed by Bob soon after. The inside of the tree was like another realm - weakly glowing fungus dotted the cylinder, and rough protrusions threatened to trip us up if we weren't careful. The size of the hollow was staggering - Togekiss could circle freely in here, although not by much.

I saw a couple of Paras - they took one look at us and began skittering away towards the bright speck of light at the end that was the exit to this strange world.

"Huh, guess I can't offer you one of them," I joked, "they ran away too fast."

Bob was about to reply when I heard a strange metallic screech. I turned around, and my jaw dropped. There was a Durant here, revealed by Togekiss' Flash. This was great news for Bob, but we had more pressing matters to attend to. The Durant wasn't that big, perhaps thigh-high, but it had sharp, powerful pincers, and it looked pissed.

"Well, there's your Durant," I said to Bob nervously. "I'd advise battling it outside, but then again to get out we'll have to make a run for the hole at the top of the hollow. Your call."

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Name: Bob Miller
Area Effects: 10 Encounters Remaining, Ferroseed Voice Disk[ONE USED, INACTIVE], Durant Voice Disk[FOUR USED]
Pokemon Encountered: Bold Ferroseed(F), ??? Zigzagoon(?); ??? Exeggcute(?); ??? Vileplume(?); ??? Durant(?)
Pokemon Captured: Bold Ferroseed(F)
CC since last Encounter: 4202

Pokemon Statistics:

Gentle Female Togekiss 91% (TM Flamethrower ; TM HP Grass ; TM Thunder Wave ; TM Shadow Ball ; TM Attract ; TM Water Pulse ; TM Protect ; TM Roost ; TM Shock Wave ; TM Psychic ; TM Grass Knot ; TM Double Team ; TM Substitute ; TM Psych Up ; TM Fire Blast ; TM Reflect ; TM Light Screen ; TM Toxic ; TM Sleep Talk ; TM Rest ; TM Swagger ; TM Defog ; HM Flash ; EM Nasty Plot ; EM Psycho Shift ; EM Heal Bell ; EM Tri-Attack ; EM Trick

Jolly Genderless Bronzong 100% (TM Trick Room; TM Charge Beam; TM Flash Cannon; TM HP Fighting ; TM Stealth Rock ; TM Protect ; TM Grass Knot ; TM Earthquake ; TM Explosion ; TM Calm Mind ; TM Shadow Ball ; TM Dream Eater ; TM Rock Slide ; TM Rest ; TM Sleep Talk ; TM Toxic ; TM Light Screen ; TM Reflect ; TM Rock Tomb ; TM Psych Up ; TM Psychic ; TM Rock Polish ; TM Substitute ; TM Solarbeam ; TM Return ; TM Double Team ; TM Sandstorm ; TM Skill Swap ; TM Swagger ; HM FlasH ; EM Trick ; EM Zen Headbutt ; EM Iron Head <Levitate Ability>)

Jolly Male Yanmega 100% (TM Roost ; TM HP Ice ; TM Shadow Ball ; TM Substitute ; TM Giga Drain ; TM Psychic ; TM Toxic ; TM Sleep Talk ; TM Attract ; TM Dream Eater ; TM Defog ; TM Flash; EM Whirlwind ; EM Reversal <Speed Boost Ability>)

Item Statistics:

Type Repellent x3
Hyper Ball x2
Park Ball x9
Hyper Repellant
Pokeplayer
Ferroseed Voice Disk x2
Durant Voice Disk

~~~~~

SCROLL OF CHAINS
Ranger Chapter | Referee Chapter | Grader Chapter
RIP Outer Heavens. Forever unhappy.