View Single Post
Old 03-18-2011, 12:13 AM
ChainReaction01 Offline

Send a message via AIM to ChainReaction01 Send a message via MSN to ChainReaction01
Default Re: Individual RP: Stinky

NBP

Ranger Chainy

~~~~~

"No thanks, I think battling it would cause more harm then good," Bob whispered to me nervously.

I agreed silently. These things had a tendency to use their dangerous powder-based attacks to decimate entire teams. Poison here, paralyze there, sleep in the middle... healing that was often a nightmare. Not to mention that the reason the tree had fallen in the first place was probably still around here, whether it was living or environmental.

Using my arms to wave directions, we quietly tiptoed around the sleeping Pokemon and around the tree, intending to head back to the path. Unfortunately, it turned out the tree had large boughs, and one of these was blocking our way back to the path. I turned and looked at Bob.

"Right, we can either try to go through this, or work our way through the scrub," I said to him. "If you want to get back to the path, you'll have to figure out a way through this tree."

Rangers weren't supposed to hand the Pokemon over to the Trainer on a platter, or make their run cushy. If Bob wanted to get back onto the path, getting around this huge piece of wood without destroying the surrounding area would be a reasonable challenge. Of course, we could always just go through the wild part of the woods - rare Pokemon didn't often stray onto the path. The Vileplume was a good example of this.

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Name: Bob Miller
Area Effects: 11 Encounters Remaining, Ferroseed Voice Disk[ONE USED, INACTIVE], Durant Voice Disk[THREE USED]
Pokemon Encountered: Bold Ferroseed(F), ??? Zigzagoon(?); ??? Exeggcute(?); ??? Vileplume(?)
Pokemon Captured: Bold Ferroseed(F)
CC since last Encounter: 1641

Pokemon Statistics:

Gentle Female Togekiss 91% (TM Flamethrower ; TM HP Grass ; TM Thunder Wave ; TM Shadow Ball ; TM Attract ; TM Water Pulse ; TM Protect ; TM Roost ; TM Shock Wave ; TM Psychic ; TM Grass Knot ; TM Double Team ; TM Substitute ; TM Psych Up ; TM Fire Blast ; TM Reflect ; TM Light Screen ; TM Toxic ; TM Sleep Talk ; TM Rest ; TM Swagger ; TM Defog ; HM Flash ; EM Nasty Plot ; EM Psycho Shift ; EM Heal Bell ; EM Tri-Attack ; EM Trick

Jolly Genderless Bronzong 100% (TM Trick Room; TM Charge Beam; TM Flash Cannon; TM HP Fighting ; TM Stealth Rock ; TM Protect ; TM Grass Knot ; TM Earthquake ; TM Explosion ; TM Calm Mind ; TM Shadow Ball ; TM Dream Eater ; TM Rock Slide ; TM Rest ; TM Sleep Talk ; TM Toxic ; TM Light Screen ; TM Reflect ; TM Rock Tomb ; TM Psych Up ; TM Psychic ; TM Rock Polish ; TM Substitute ; TM Solarbeam ; TM Return ; TM Double Team ; TM Sandstorm ; TM Skill Swap ; TM Swagger ; HM FlasH ; EM Trick ; EM Zen Headbutt ; EM Iron Head <Levitate Ability>)

Jolly Male Yanmega 100% (TM Roost ; TM HP Ice ; TM Shadow Ball ; TM Substitute ; TM Giga Drain ; TM Psychic ; TM Toxic ; TM Sleep Talk ; TM Attract ; TM Dream Eater ; TM Defog ; TM Flash; EM Whirlwind ; EM Reversal <Speed Boost Ability>)

Item Statistics:

Type Repellent x3
Hyper Ball x2
Park Ball x9
Hyper Repellant
Pokeplayer
Ferroseed Voice Disk x2
Durant Voice Disk

~~~~~

SCROLL OF CHAINS
Ranger Chapter | Referee Chapter | Grader Chapter
RIP Outer Heavens. Forever unhappy.