View Single Post
Old 03-17-2011, 04:14 AM
Gokudera-Kun Offline

Send a message via AIM to Gokudera-Kun
Default Re: Your Adventure Begins

OOC: Looks like I'm late to the party (hopefully not too late), but it can't be helped.

Sean Marshall - Professor Everett's Lab

By the time I reached Professor Everett's Laboratory, I had exhausted most of my energy. Today I would be receiving my Pokedex; a necessary tool for any potential trainers. Instead of waking up earlier like I had planned, I ended up sleeping in and being late to the meeting. I reached for the door and pulled it open. I wasn't surprised to find other trainers with Pokedex and Pokeballs in hand ready to go.

"I hope I'm not too late," I panted, walking towards the professor, "it was a long night."

My pocket rustled, and a bright white light popped out. The light took the shape of a small yellow bug with several blue eyes. This was my Pokemon partner, a young Joltik. It was more excited than I was about this journey. Along the way, we hoped to catch many new Pokemon friends. The young spider hopped onto my head, its legs tickled my scalp.

"My name is Sean Marshall," I laughed, reaching for my Pokemon, "and this is Strider, my Joltik. Again, sorry to barge in so suddenly."

VPP: Giratina, Level100 @ 4,554