Thread: [Pokemon] The Path of Destiny (PG/PG-13)
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2011, 09:19 AM
Scytherwolf Offline

Default Re: The Path of Destiny (PG/PG-13)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guard13007 View Post
Okay, so I just got through with chapter 45, and this is what I wrote thinking about it last night:

Cool, chapter 45 starts with you replying to me saying I would fail at that competition idea. :D Anyhow, I think chapter 45 might've been about where I dropped away, cause I don't remember reading a chapter titled Articuno. And I think I would've, being it the main point of the story (well, at least up till here).

Okay, after reading 45, I know that's where I left off, and now I have a new favorite chapter. That was excellant, the way you made it just work, awesome. It seemed like there was going to be some form of semi-conclusion (you know, with them left to go home or whatever, although I knew that couldn't be it with the Forbidden Attacks still out there), but then, you just blew it away.

I was really starting to think Articuno had fallen to the ice attack right up until he said he was guarding something. I thought he was going to say 'something happened to me' or whatever, but it took a different turn that wasn't what I expected and really makes a lot of sense and everything. :D Yay! *too tired to read more* I will finish and catch up soon though!

This is just funny to read because at the very beginning, it seemed like that was the main plotline. Btw, love your made-up word, "plottiness"! XD
I'm glad you were able to read that far so fast! You're almost caught up!

Thanks! I'm glad you liked it so much!

I'm also glad it turned out differently than you were expecting, and that it managed to be a surprise but at the same time make a lot of sense, which is what I was going for when I wrote it.

And yeah, I wanted it to seem that way at first, but the main story goes well beyond that. Thanks. XD

Thanks to Lunar Latias for the banner and Kirimori for the picture!

-My Links-