View Single Post
Old 03-16-2011, 12:13 AM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Default Re: Your Adventure Begins

"This is a letter to Officer Jenny in Amethyst City, which is a couple of routes over. I figure you'll be going there for your first Gym Badge. Could you deliver it to her? I'm busy here, so I'd appreciate it if you could give it to her for me." Professor Everett said.

Avalon took the letter, carefully inserting it into the inside of his Jacket. Once done, he looked at the professor.

"As soon as these lazybones are up and moving, I'll get going!" Avalon said, before turning to his fellow trainers. He was smart enough to know that going alone was an easy way to get himself killed-the last thing he needed. "Attention fellow trainers and - at the same time - Not-so-fellow lazybones!" Avalon said. "STOP BEING A LAZYBONE AND GET GOING! We are primed and ready to go, RIGHT NOW!" Avalon yelled. His eyes were shining suns of excitement. They'd probably set a plant on fire if close contact was made.

"Ri-i-i-i-i! Riiiolu!" Scyez called from atop Avalon's head, clearly enjoying the amount of noise Avalon was making.

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!