Thread: Dragon's Den
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2011, 07:34 PM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

Default Re: Dragon's Den

Quote:
Mount Pyre

Inside Mount Pyre is a labyrinth of marble caves and tunnels, made by ancient man. You can feel presences the instant you walk into the entrance. There are tombs everywhere, and there are plenty of people placing flowers, kneeling, praying, or paying their respects. Light shines in through the windows and, in places, touches tombs like heaven's light.
Suddenly, you hear a soft voice behind you. "Would you like to pay your respects to the dead? If you're looking for a certain Pokemon, I'll be happy to take you to it." When you turn, you see the girl's smile is sincere, but there is something too light in her voice, and you're not sure you like that glint in her golden eyes.
"No, I'm not here for that," you tell her.
The girl - she has black hair, a long dark robe, and sharp teeth in her grin - continues. "Then, are you here to catch Pokemon? There are many here for the battling. Haunter and Vulpix all around."
"No," you say. "I'm here for Blessings."
You hear a faint growl and realize that a massive Houndoom stands beside the girl. He growls at you, and you swallow fearfully. "Orthros, no. They are our guest." She looks at you again, fearlessly patting 'Orthros' on the head. "So, you seek Blessings, eh? They're things I often seek myself." She suddenly pulls three smooth, shining spheres out of her pocket. One is red, one is blue, and one is green.
"These," she said, "are special stones. They appear at the peak, where the Worldshapers' Orbs rest. They materialize quite often due to the Orbs' proximity. These stones, when placed in the corresponding indentation in a gravestone, can wake a spirit so it can Bless you...or Curse you. If you get enough Blessings, you can do special things, like evolve your Pokemon, or collect new ones. If you're Cursed, it takes away Blessings, though you can never have less Blessings than what you entered with: zero. Or, you can choose to touch one of the Orbs. You will be able to talk to the Legendary whose Orb you touch. However, the Legends are more powerful and fickle, and each Orb has its separate effects. The Blue Orb can Bless your Pokemon with new life, allowing it to evolve two stages. The Red Orb can Bless you with new power, allowing you to catch a new Pokemon. The Green Orb will refuse to be stingy, and will give you ten Blessings then and there. However, anger any of them, and all your Blessings will be revoked." She waits a second to let all this settle in. "Now, are you going to buy Life Stones, buy a shot at the Orbs, or leave? I may be cursed to stay here for all eternity, but I don't have all day."

How It Works: Normal Spirits

These are the Life Stone costs:
$5 for One
$8 for Two
$11 for Five
$20 for Ten

Now, once you've bought Life Stones, I will record your Stones (as well as Blessings) in the Pyre-Goers section. If you have Life Stones, you can use them at will, whenever you like. One Life Stone gets you a chance at a Tomb. Life Stones can only be used once. The Rolls are as follows:

1-100: The spirit is generous and Blesses you.
101-150: The spirit is hugely grateful that you brought it a Life Stone and Blesses you twice.
151-200: The spirit is extremely angry you woke it and Curses you. Twice.
201-275: The spirit is annoyed you woke it and lays a Curse on you.
276-350: The spirit is a bit irked you woke it, but doesn't feel like doing anything about it. It vanishes in a puff of smoke.

How It Works: Orbs

Oh, you want to have a crack at the Legends, eh? Well, tell me which one you're gonna mess with, give me $15, and then, if you survive the climb up to the peak, then you can do that. The Rolls are as follows:

1-150: The Legendary Blesses you with whatever it's supposed to Bless you with, which is recorded in the Pyre-Goers section and will wait until you use it.
151-1200: The Legendary is unmoved and does nothing.
201-375: The Legendary is enraged and Curses you so hard that all your Blessings flee in terror.

(Kyogre gives a Two-Stage Evolve, Groudon gives a free Catch, which can be any Stage, and Rayquaza gives you 10 Blessings)

Pyre-Goers

None yet, silly goose!

Prizes!
3 Blessings: Odd Incense (Makes your Normal Spirit Rolls these; one lasts for five stones' worth of tries):
1-125: The spirit is generous and Blesses you.
126-175: The spirit is hugely grateful that you brought it a Life Stone and Blesses you twice.
171-250: The spirit is extremely angry you woke it and Curses you. Twice.
251-300: The spirit is annoyed you woke it and lays a Curse on you.
301-350: The spirit is a bit irked you woke it, but doesn't feel like doing anything about it. It vanishes in a puff of smoke.

5 Blessings: Baby Evolution
7 Blessings: Catch/Normal one-stage Evolve
10 Blessings: Two-Stage Evolve
(With other shopowners' permissions, I may add coupons somewhere!)
I wish to bring my old business back. It's all flexible; I really just want it up again~<3

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D