View Single Post
Old 03-11-2011, 11:49 PM
3m0d0ll Offline

Send a message via AIM to 3m0d0ll Send a message via Skype™ to 3m0d0ll
Default Re: Signature Moves

Quote:
Originally Posted by NES2 View Post
Ahem. Hope you don't mind the copypasta. Please approve ASAP, because my meme-team is lacking the meme part.
Snivy: The Effect makes no sense... 'Pokemon cannot aim it's own attacks for five turns and may damage any Pokemon at random, including itself.' So there is a 50% chance that the opponent attacks either the foe or itself? In double battles, a 25% chance, etc..? Correct? Also, as Paperfairy pointed out, 5 ROUNDS is way too long. Maybe one Round or 5 actions, BUT NOT FIVE ROUNDS. Not approved.
Rattata: Meh, it's fine. Approved.
Mudkip: Seems good, Approved by me. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceKyurem View Post
[Evelyn] Eevee (female)
Signature Move: Temporary Evolution
Description: Evelyn, like all other Eevees, has unstable genetic makeup, allowing evolution into many different Pokemon. However, Evelyn's genetic makeup is more unstable than that of regular Eevees, allowing her to temporarily evolve once a battle. She will transform back into an Eevee at the end of the battle, though.

When transformed, Evelyn counts as the Eeveelution she is transformed into, not an Eevee. That means she can use moves her new form knows, but just for the battle Temporary Evolution is used in.
Type: Normal | Damage: 0 | Accuracy: 100% | Classification: Status | Energy Cost: 10
Effects: Transforms user into one of the seven Eeveelutions, chosen by owner of the user/RNG.
Usage Gap: Once per battle.

I hope this is OK, since this is pretty much what a Ditto can do, but with 7 possibilities instead of 648.

Also, if Evelyn evolves permanently, this move has no effect.
I Approve the RNG version. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Moonlight View Post
[Huff] (Male)
Ability: White Smoke
Signature Move: *huff* *huff* *huff*
Description: Huff is a particularly old Torkoal. Nobody had any intention of taking one at his old age, because of the age limit of Pokémon. They lived until 100 years old, and this Torkoal was 102. Now, Torkoal, from the age of 80 onwards produce four times the number of smoke. Of course, Huff has been producing a lot of smoke, and he's not ready to run out for a very long time. Huff was born with far too much smoke in his body, though.

During battle, he can pump out overwhelming amounts of smoke. The smoke a Torkoal produces is not necessarily as black as normal smoke, so anyone can see, it's just like mist. Huff uses this smoke to his advantage, and when he is ordered to use this signature move, he will wait for the opponent's Pokémon to move, and just when the move is about to strike, Huff will puff out a huge amount of smoke that will dampen the attack's damage by 1. The smoke will cause minor burns and the heat may damage the enemy a little.
Type: Fire | Damage: 4 | Accuracy: 80% | Classification: Special | Energy Cost: 9
Effects: Burns opposing Pokémon for 2 turns.
Usage Gap: Once per battle, so Huff can get more smoke into his system.
Ineresting. VAARY interesting... I LIKE IT! :'D Approved.