View Single Post
Old 03-10-2011, 08:41 PM
ChainReaction01 Offline

Send a message via AIM to ChainReaction01 Send a message via MSN to ChainReaction01
Default Re: Individual RP: Stinky

BP

Ranger Chainy

OOC: You're a bit pro. Never was any good at Chemistry >_>

~~~~~

"Alright, Togekiss, don't let that get you down. Use Aura Sphere!" Bob called.

Togekiss replied with a soft call, and launched herself back into the air. Her wings were flapping faster now, so fast that she was able to hover in midair. The amount of leaves and rocks that were blasting away from her reminded me of the downdraft of a helicopter.

Small blue lines of energy began wrapping around each other in from of her, creating a sphere. The lines continued to bend around the sphere, making it larger, until it was about the size of my pack. With a more forceful shout and a quick backflip, Togekiss launched the Aura Sphere towards the Ferroseed. It moved quickly, and blasted into the Thorn Seed Pokemon. It rocked backwards a little bit, but stayed where it was.

I frowned. An attack of that magnitude should have knocked it backwards, and yet it had stayed put. I was confused until I noticed that some of the green protrusions had lengthened and stuck into the ground. The Ferroseed had Ingrained itself to the forest floor.

Just when I was about to informed Bob of this, some of the topmost spikes began glowing white, and they launched towards Togekiss. As soon as they had left contact with the main body of the Ferroseed, some new spikes extended, like they'd been ready to shoot out at a second warning. Togekiss would have to do something fast to avoid being hit by this attack.

~~~~~

Current Battle Statistics:

??? ??? Ferroseed: 65%, PRZ, INGRAIN (used Ingrain, using Leech Seed)

Gentle Female Togekiss: 91%, ACC-1 (used Aura Sphere)

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Name: Bob Miller
Area Effects: 14 Encounters Remaining, Ferroseed Voice Disk[ONE USED, INACTIVE]
Pokemon Encountered: ??? Ferroseed(?)
Pokemon Captured: N/A
CC since last Encounter: 8802 / 9000

Pokemon Statistics:

Gentle Female Togekiss 91% <Out of Ball, in battle> (TM Flamethrower ; TM HP Grass ; TM Thunder Wave ; TM Shadow Ball ; TM Attract ; TM Water Pulse ; TM Protect ; TM Roost ; TM Shock Wave ; TM Psychic ; TM Grass Knot ; TM Double Team ; TM Substitute ; TM Psych Up ; TM Fire Blast ; TM Reflect ; TM Light Screen ; TM Toxic ; TM Sleep Talk ; TM Rest ; TM Swagger ; TM Defog ; HM Flash ; EM Nasty Plot ; EM Psycho Shift ; EM Heal Bell ; EM Tri-Attack ; EM Trick

Jolly Genderless Bronzong 100% (TM Trick Room; TM Charge Beam; TM Flash Cannon; TM HP Fighting ; TM Stealth Rock ; TM Protect ; TM Grass Knot ; TM Earthquake ; TM Explosion ; TM Calm Mind ; TM Shadow Ball ; TM Dream Eater ; TM Rock Slide ; TM Rest ; TM Sleep Talk ; TM Toxic ; TM Light Screen ; TM Reflect ; TM Rock Tomb ; TM Psych Up ; TM Psychic ; TM Rock Polish ; TM Substitute ; TM Solarbeam ; TM Return ; TM Double Team ; TM Sandstorm ; TM Skill Swap ; TM Swagger ; HM FlasH ; EM Trick ; EM Zen Headbutt ; EM Iron Head <Levitate Ability>)

Jolly Male Yanmega 100% (TM Roost ; TM HP Ice ; TM Shadow Ball ; TM Substitute ; TM Giga Drain ; TM Psychic ; TM Toxic ; TM Sleep Talk ; TM Attract ; TM Dream Eater ; TM Defog ; TM Flash; EM Whirlwind ; EM Reversal <Speed Boost Ability>)

Item Statistics:

Type Repellent x3
Hyper Ball x2
Park Ball x10
Hyper Repellant
Pokeplayer
Ferroseed Voice Disk x2
Durant Voice Disk

~~~~~

SCROLL OF CHAINS
Ranger Chapter | Referee Chapter | Grader Chapter
RIP Outer Heavens. Forever unhappy.