View Single Post
Old 03-09-2011, 05:30 AM
The Elite Ygseto Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to The Elite Ygseto Send a message via MSN to The Elite Ygseto Send a message via Yahoo to The Elite Ygseto
Default Re: Your Black/White Team?

I've tried a ton of pokemon so far in the game (I love so many gen 5 guys!) but this is what I've settled on using for the game. I don't understand why some of my levels got so high, just blame it on everyone kicking butt haha. I just beat the 6th gym and I'm about to go hunting for items and such now that I have surf.

Scrafty Lv 40
This guy is awesome, the typing is great and his move pool rules.

Darmantian Lv 41
BEAST!

Tynamo's Evo (forgot name) Lv 42
I spent most of today leveling up that useless tynamo, but it's worth it, so much. A perfect mixed attacker with no weaknesses. Once he gets to Lv. 44 and learns thunderbolt I'm going to use a thunderstone on him.

Solosis Lv 30
Decided to use him just after the 6th gym. I'm trying to keep my team balanced with the special and physical attackers. Good move set once he evolves fully, which isn't much longer from now.

That's it for now. I'm thinking of adding the Ghost/Ground type robot, but I don't know the last slot, it may remain empty. I'm not really sure what else I need in my team. Ideas?

My Trading Shop
White Friend Code: 0819-3051-3379
White Pokedex Obtained: 151(U)/442(N)

Pokemon I've Recently Breed, PM for trades
- Zorua w/ Dark Pulse, Timid and Naive
- Deino w/ Dark Pulse, Timid and Modest
- Panpour w/ Nasty Plot, Random Natures