Welcome to PE2K's Trading Center. Here you'll be able to trade Pokemon and Items. Before you can get to that, we have the all important rules!
Tips when Trading:
- All forum rules still apply, which can be found here: Forum Guide
- If you have more than 10 Pokemon up for trade, you can create your own Trading Thread.
- You get one thread for ALL your trading Necessities. This includes: Trading Pokemon, Items, Events, Shinies, Fan Events and Cloning.
- You're only allowed to double post IF your thread is a week old and you're posting an update to "Bump" your thread.
- No flaming or trolling other members.
- Do NOT spam, this includes post less than 4 words long. As well as posting in some ones thread saying you want X Pokemon and referring them back to your thread for what they may want. They have a wants list for a reason, be sure to look at it before
- making an offer.
- To keep members threads free of spam, try and use PM, VM, and Messenger Services when possible.
- Be Polite and civilized when handling a trade
- Do not make multiple Trading Threads. If you do, it will result in an infraction and the thread will be locked on the spot
- If you want to create a new Trading thread, contact a Trading Center Mod or a GMod to have your old thread locked before creating a new one.
- There is little patience for Trade Scamming. Members who do this will be Temped Banned or Permanently Banned, depending on the given case.
WiFi and GTS Concerns
- List whether the Pokemon is legit, hacked, cloned, or glitched.
- If a Pokemon is cloned, please specify the cloning method.
- Any and all stats (Such as Natures, Effort Values, Individual Values, and Abilities)
- Looking to just trade a single Pokemon or an individual item? Refer to: The Trading Depot
- Want your Pokemon Cloned? Feel free to use: The Cloning Thread.
- Know your Friend Code and have it listed somewhere so you can access it easily.
- Most of the time, you can take care of trades through Private Message instead of posting on the board. And it's a lot easier.
- Know who you are trading with. PE2K isn't responsible for bad trades. Please report trades here: Trade Reporting or Private Message a Moderator.
- Please read the Section about using Trading Forms. Do use them, they are there to make your trading experience much easier.
If you are having trouble setting up your WiFi connection to your games, please refer to the following links.
Nintendo Router Compatibility
Nintendo WiFi Connection Support
Pocket Gamer - WiFi Walk through
If it turns out you're still having problems, try contacting Nintendo, Router Company, Computer Company, or posting a help thread in Pokemon General Board or the related game board eg. Black and White.