View Single Post
Old 03-05-2011, 07:49 AM
Scytherwolf Offline

Default Re: What movies would you like to see during the Unova saga?

To be honest I'd like to see a movie that either isn't focused around legendaries or has a plot that isn't related to them fighting/being captured/throwing off the balance of nature.

Not that those sorts of plots can't be done well, it's just that the pokemon movies usually focus too much on the legendary in the movie for my liking. I do like some of them, such as the entei movie, which had a weird but interesting plot. If the new movies are more like that, I'm pretty sure I'll like them.

What I'd like to see is a pokemon movie that focused on some big adventure where the characters have to travel a long way through various different lands (and dangers) throughout the movie. Whether or not it had legendaries, I probably wouldn't care if the story focused a lot on a big journey. There is lots of potential in the pokemon world for interesting stories.

And of course, what I'd like to see even more would be a movie focused on wild pokemon instead of trainers and have them have a long journey. But of course, I know that's not going to happen.

Thanks to Lunar Latias for the banner and Kirimori for the picture!

-My Links-