View Single Post
Old 03-01-2011, 09:31 PM
CrazyTrainer Offline

Default Pokemon Devastion Mewtwo's Return RP

Plot

Well there was once a place called the pokemon paradise. A peaceful fun place. With pokemon and human. Nothing like a pokemon league or a battle frontier it was a place where you can just have fun. Trainers having fun with there pokemon. A very fun place it was actually a planet deep into the future we were the year 2550. So they had little teleportation machines which got us safely to this planet and the planet was called planet Koenin. So trainers lived there with there pokemon until Mewtwo very pissed at battle when his clones had lost and he had retreated so now that more pokemon have gotten discovered he had made tons of clones of pokemon discovered in the new regions and more of the old ones as him and his perfect clones look to take over the world again. Mewtwo was hiding out in a little space rift he thought it would be safe to hide there and from Palkia too. So this Planet he wants to take over this planets because a lot of pokemon and trainers resign here and not on Earth. So he had went to Planet Koenin to launch a attack which he went and did. His first mission was to eliminate all human on this planet thinking pokemon are dumb without there humans. So he had destroyed all the humans first next he had destroyed the teleportation devices so that they couldn't go back to earth and others couldn't come here. So he figured that the people on earth would be suspicious of the devices not working so he put a barrier over the planet just in case humans come on space ship. So the pokemon paradise destroyed nearly deserts right now. Some guys were captured on are side but there are some pokemon survivors. He has a big factory which he uses to clone more and more clone pokemon to conquer this planet and the next with a iron fist.

Goal or Mission

Your goal or mission as a pokemon you work with a underground alliance secretly to little by little uncover Mewtwo's plan and save the pokemon race and stop Mewtwo's evil plan. So we are working as a team sneaking around his base to foil his plan we must be very sneaky if one of us gets caught one person can give all of are secrets up to the alliance which would be bad.

Blaze
Blaziken
Desert

I laid there on the ground hurt. I had tried to fight these clones off but, there were to many. So I had got far away into the desert where there was a sandstorm blowing. They weren't flowing me at least thats what I had known as I fell to the ground brutally injured from the fight I lay ed down my eyes were blinking little and little as I began to see little. I seen to clones find it was a Drapion clone and a Electivire clone.

"Hmm he looks dead electivire. What should we do with his body." "Hmmm could be dead could be just fainted we will never know. Argg thunderbolt."
A shocking electricity went throught my body surging me up and the last bit of my energy.

"Come on Drapion leave his body to waste. Now lets report back to base."

I laid there until I woke up a little just blinking a couple times as a rhyperior picked me up and I was being carried by a Camerupt then I fell asleep again.

"Good camerupt carry him to base. As soon as we get there lay him down yanmega get berries and the electricity on."
"Yes sir". They both exclaimed.

So I was laid down on the bed resting until I woke up looking around. I was laying in a bed with medical stuff strapped to me. I seemed ok but, then I seen a Yanmega grabbed him and said "Who are and where am I are you a clone?"

"Please stop I'mmmm....."

"Hey he is good Blaziken", said Rhyperior. "Please forgive us I am Rhyperior. We found laying on the ground in the desert and took you in we are not clones so be calm. That's yanmega let him treat your wounds and camerupts in the back he carried you here. If you were left there you could of died."

"Here Blaziken eat these berries they will make you feel better please eat." Yanmega insisted that I ate the berries so I did.

"Hmm alright" I ate some and then I asked him "if none of you are clones then who are you guys."

Rhyperior looked at me with a serious face "Blaziken we are the Alliance".

CrazyTrainer characters color dialogue
Blaze-Red
Rhy-Dark red
Camerupt-Sierra
Yanmega-Darkgreen
Lex-Silver
Mewtwo-A purple color

This is to help people with identifying my characters to people who just joined too.

Last edited by CrazyTrainer; 05-03-2011 at 11:41 PM.