Thread: Peta2
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2011, 09:49 PM
DemonicWolf Offline

Send a message via AIM to DemonicWolf
Default Peta2

I don't think I saw a thread for this anywhere so here I go.

PETA2 is a program that is trying to help stop animal cruelity, and help influence people to become vegatarians/vegans. These people, the workers of PETA have been investigating places where they have found out about animals cruelity.
Here are some of the investigations they have done.
WARNING: This may make you cry, some are interviews, others are to show you what farmers,a dn factory workers do to animals.

The offical site for PETA2 is: http://www.peta2.com/
All the videos above were all made by PETA2, and the people interviewed are all people from bands that are vegatarian and/or vegan,
I made this thread to help you, people of the world be more aware of what happens to the animals that you eat and are taken into lab testings. I hope you realize the pain, suffering, and sadness that people throw away in these animals. Once again, I hope you decide to become more of a think-about-it-before-doing type of person towards animals.

If you do decide to join the help in PETA2, from what I know it is free, and when registering and asks for 'email of the person who referred you' you are welcome to put my email of Dem0nicwolf@aim.com

Thank you for reading this,
Chloe

NOTICE: I am not trying to pursuade you to become a vegatarian/vegan. Only am I saying the truth on Animal Cruelity.
Sticks & stones may break my bones, but words will rip my wrists apart.
~And in the end... They'll judge you anyways...~

Last edited by DemonicWolf; 02-27-2011 at 03:10 PM.