View Single Post
Old 02-22-2011, 03:56 AM
paperfairy Offline

Send a message via AIM to paperfairy Send a message via Skype™ to paperfairy
Default Re: Why don't you play ASB?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rival Silver View Post
I browsed it a tiny bit, and quite frankly I found it too complicated with SO MUCH DETAIL, WITH EVERYTHING. I found the URPG to be simplistic. Simplisity is beauty to me.
Agreed 100%.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg View Post
Because the anime is an abomination and I don't want to support it.
...playing ASB doesn't support it. whatever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoness View Post
*I played it for a little while, then stopped. Partly it was b/c of inactivity (on the part of the ASB officials, not the other players) and partly b/c I found it too be both a little too rigid and a little too complicated for casual play.

If it were to come back, I would suggest making the rules more clear and a little less complicated. I'd also suggest making the process to become an ASB official easy while still maintaining a high standard for wannabe officials.
--

* I stopped playing several months before the ASB closed, so the conflicts I had with the ASB may have been resolved to some degree before its closure, just an FYI.
Inactivity is a huge problem I'm looking to address. Could you elaborate on the rigid aspect? We are also working on making it a little less complex. And what do you mean by ASB official?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelloImKers View Post
because asb is just like the urpg except stupid
Thanks for the complete lack of constructive criticism. Come back with something helpful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Pikachu View Post
Never really looked into it, but I can honestly say traditional Pokemon battling in general has become just tiresome for me. I need something with a lot more substance and storyline, and both the URPG and the ASB don't seem to have that.
Elaborate?

Will always find their kind.
ASBL | twins with Jenn <3