Pokemon Ultra RPG has its own IRC Channel: #URPG
You can access the channel by clicking on the IRC Chat link on the menu at the top of the page of the BMGf forum and then typing in our channel.
#URPG is a great place to meet up with others, challenge trainers, and hang out with other URPGers!
Here is an alternative way to access IRC:
1) Go to Mibbit
2) Click on the server link towards the upper middle of the page.
3) Enter in the following details:
Nickname: Your name here
To register your nick:
1) Change your nickname to whatever you want first (should be your Pe2k/BMG username)
2) Type /msg NickServ REGISTER insertpassword insertemail
3) Done. Your nick is now registered and you have to enter your password to use the nick now.
Whenever you log on to IRC now, they will ask you to type /msg NickServ IDENTIFY insertpassword. Just fill in your password and it will then say: Password accepted - you are now recognized. Once you're done, just post the nickname that you registered on IRC here.
For Mibbit users, insert this command in your Mibbit tab.
/ns register yourpassword youremailaddress
They will send you a "passcode confirmation" to the email you registered. Just copy and paste the passcode from your email and paste back on Mibbit to confirm registration. And you're good to go.
Note: Our channel is under URPG jurisdiction and we reserve the right to kick anyone out or ban people should they break rules while in the channel.