View Single Post
Old 01-23-2011, 02:24 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Default Re: {RP} Sonic: Distant Worlds {RP} (Sign ups are open)

"...Whoops. Would you look at the time? Lucky you, you get to keep what's left of your village and try to stop me elsewhere, too. Be glad I'm such a nice bad guy..." Morgoth taunted, slipping into the shadows and disappearing. Why he left quickly became apparent; the sun was rising, and being plainly visible would have made it easy for them to get in the hits required to take him out. Not an ideal situation.

Void of Darkness

"That went well," Morgoth commented, slotting the staff in to a rack on the wall. It was plenty dark here, and the light was of an enchanted sort that wouldn't bother him, though his thin, humanoid frame was visible now. Well?! You imbecile; letting those fools live could bring more trouble than you know!

"That would be your problem, not mine. I can't exactly die, and you're stuck in a metal rod. Hey, I'm helping you out, be happy; I doubt anyone else is vying for the end of the world as they know it for a species of shadows that should be on the endangered species list," The shadow replied, taking to floating in the air with his arms crossed. His eyes were closed, but they now just formed two yellow lines instead of yellow circles. "Hey new guy, pull yourself back together yet?"