View Single Post
Old 01-18-2011, 12:49 AM
Doodlebop Offline

Default Re: {RP} Sonic: Distant Worlds {RP} (Sign ups are open)

Nova Rowling

Nova frowned. Another fox was sneaking up behind the monster, footsteps inaudible on the ground. She seemed taller, older than Nova, and tougher. Oh, and the fact that she was swinging the biggest sword Nova had ever seen didn't hurt. She felled the monster instantly, taunting, "hey, your attention should be on the ones not protected by barriers." Nova had to smile slightly. The white-furred fox focused on them, blue eyes critical. "You two alright in there?"

"Totally shipshape," Nova responded, arching an eyebrow as she uttered this dry remark. She pinched Skye lightly on the arm. "Hey, Silvart. Eyes any better? A knight in shining armor has rescued us."

Re/Nimue

Re stirred somewhat as he heard footsteps and a banging on the ground, then a sudden ka-thud. Well, a collection of ka-thuds, really. He lifted one head to see the panther girl from earlier. Her brow was knit with worry. "Re? Re, are you okay? I mean, you look bad, but things aren't always as bad as they seem..."

*Re, she's worried. Calm her.*

Yada, yada... With a heroic effort, Re forced himself to sit up. He could see now, but his head was still pounding. "Yeah, I'll be fine," he said, wishing that annoying ringing noise would go away. "Overexerted myself. Not too good on controlling magic. But hey," he said, giving her a slight grin, "not too bad for a rookie, huh?"

((Sorry for shortness. gtg.))

((EDIT: Oh, it probably should be noted that someone who could sense magic could probably sense something is off about Re. Like they could tell he has some enchantment, but they wouldn't be able to tell what.))

THANK YOU CHAAAAR. *uberglomp*
Quick note: I usually go by Doodleniks. It you see me somewhere else with that alias, feel free to drop me a line! ;)
Pair: Yo Face Here
My Links

Last edited by Doodlebop; 01-18-2011 at 01:27 PM.